Chapter 15

No one's p.o.v. to where Jungkook met Junghyun again

"Junghyun?? W-what .. why?"
"Jungkookie??" Junghyun said with tears in his eyes and stood up.
"My little brother, I missed you."
Junghyun immediately went to hug him and Jungkook hugged him back as expected.
"Where were you all those years?!! Why did you leave me!!" He says as he slapper his brother's chest.
"I-i am sorry. I run away without saying something to you. "
"But why.."
"Come and sit, I will explain it."
Junghyun took a deep breath and began to speak "Dad.. he.. isn't your real dad. He is actually our stepfather but, may I add, he was really abusive. He would beat me up for nights, even when he was stressed he would beat me up till I couldn't stand up."
He looked at Jungkook and saw him getting teary.
Flashing a small smile Junghyun continued.
"Our real dad died when you was a baby.. I-i was the one who feeded you, who bought your clothes.. Because our mother always bought things for herself and stephfather. But one day I was getting tired of it and I ran away a-and-"
"H-hyungg.. I am so sorry!"
"Aigo, why are you sorry? I am actually really sorry.. Lets talk about something else, should we?" Jungkook nodded.
Jungkook looked around the room and began to ask, "Why am I here? What are you doing here? Was you that man that Grace was talking about?"
Junghyun slightly laughed.
"Woah, chill. I can't answer all questions in once. Lets begin with my story.
After i runned away i met those men. They said if i would work for them they would give me 1.000$ per month. I was really a idiot then, but as you guessed I accepted the offer. I really didn't ask what kind of work i would have to do. I spoke with our boss, but never in reality tho. It was always calling. "
"Why?"
"I really don't know. They sure are hiding something. "
"But about your work? Whats it?"
"I work for a secret company, called the JN company. Actually, there's a other secret company called the KM company. If you're asking if we are the bad one, no. We aren't one of those bad one. Actually, the KM company is. They're making medicine and selling it for high prices. Some of them are fake but they still manage to sell them. Also, about this girl called Grace. Is she your classmate?" Junghyun tried to change the subject.
"Yes why?"
"The reason you are here is i guess because they thought you are a secret agent of KM company. They kidnapped Grace after you was kidnapped by us."
"Grace got kidnapped??? Why would they kidnap Grace?"
"We still don't know."

Junghyun's p.o.v.
I looked at my little brother, who was wondering around my little office. He has really grown up since I saw him last time. It is good to see him doing well. I hope just that boss doesn't ask the same thing to him wich he did to me.

I hope you will never find out the truth, Jungkookie..