Chapter 11.2

Grace' p.o.v.

I pressed the pen on the paper and signed it

"Now, bring her to the building and show her around and show also her place." The boss said. He grabbed my arm and dragged me outside.

"Hey! I can walk on my own."

"Sure, like you're not gonna run away"

"I know the consequences if I run away, so why would I risk my family?"

He glared at me and grabbed my shoulder. He began to push me to the car.

"Pff, you're really annoying. No wonder why I have to this.." he muttered

"What?? Did you say something???"

"No, just .. Just walk and shut up" he sighed.

Am I really that annoying? No, right?..

We came at the car and as earlier he opened the door for me. I stepped in as he closed the door. This time he didn't sit next to me but sat in the driver seat and began to drive.

20 min later

I began to become impatient as we already were driving for 20 minutes.

"When will we arrive?" I asked for the fourth time.

"If you keep your mouth shut we will arrive in 3 minutes."

"Tskk" I said as I folded my arms and looked to the other side.

We were on the highway. I looked out the car window and saw a building in the distance.

"Is that- uhm.. our building where we are going to work?"

"Yes."

"Uhm, okeey."

He went to right and went in a parking garage. He parked the car and stepped out.

"So, here is the company?" I asked as I stepped out.

"No silly, I just parked the car here. The building is 3 minutes walking from here."

Aishh, I am too lazy to walk! I want to go to my home!! Mom, dad I miss youu~

"Are you coming or not?!"

"I am wait!" I run to him and we entered the elevator. He pressed on '0' and the door closed. We were currently on the 5th floor.

I looked up and saw the numbers of which floor we were.

5....4.....3.....2-

Before the numbers changed to 2 the elevator began to move a little bit. Then the lights began to shut and open. I began sweating.

"shit" I heard him curse before I fainted.

???'s p.o.v.

"shit" I said as the light turned off.

Suddenly Grace fainted and I caught her in no time.

"What happed to her?"

I laid her on the ground and pressed on a button which is for emergency. I also called our boss to explain what happened and waited.

Grace's p.o.v.

I woke up and the first thing I saw was his face.

"AAHHHH"

"AAHHHHHH"

"WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING??!"

"WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING??!!"

"BECAUSE YOUR FACE WAS THE FIRST THING I SAW WHEN I WOKE UP!!"

"WHATS WRONG WITH THAT???!!"

"IT'S A NIGHTMARE!"

"AISHH"

"SHUT UP YOU TWO" suddenly someone shouted.

We looked behind us and saw our boss. I quickly stood up and bowed.

"I am sorry boss."

"Now, Ki- "before he could finish his phone rang.

"can you show her around?" he asked him and he nodded. The boss walked out while talking to the Phone.