Chapter 28

"Well, well. Who do we got there. Jung Hoseok."

Taehyung walked towards Hoseok and pulled on his hair and placed the gun on his neck.

"What did you want from Grace? And what is your relationship with her?!"

Hoseok smirked and spitted on Taehyung's shoes, "I think you should mind your own fucking business."

This made Taehyung only furious so he shotted Hoseok in his feet. "Don't fuck with me Hoseok. Answer me while I'm being nice."

"And why should I answer you? The fuc-"

Before Hoseok could finish talking he got shot in his other feet.

* some minutes later *

Hoseok didn't gave the answers taehyung wanted so taehyung shot him in his head, finishing him.

"Clean this mess up. And be sure the police doesnt notice anything."

"Yes sir."

Taehyung walks out the building and grabs his car keys. He opens the door and hops in.

Some minutes later he arrives home and notices that all the lights are switched off.

"Is she already asleep?" He checked his phone and he could see it was already 3 am. "Dang it."

He opens the front door and goes straight to the kitchen to get some water.

"Where have you been?"

He suddenly heard someone behind him giving him a heart attack and he almost dropped his glass.

He turned his head and saw Grace sitting in the darkness.

"Bro why did you scare me like that."

"Don't call me bro mr. Taehyung. Where did you even go to?? Why didn't you pick up my calls??!"

"It was something for business, don't worry. By the way we need to get up early to pack your bags."

"Why tho? Are we finally having vacation??"

"No. We are going to my hometown, Deagu."

omg hi yall i saw some notfications from wattpad and saw i didny publish this chapter yet sooo yess here we aree :)
stay safe yall ! ^^