Chapter 5

Should I tell this to Jungkook? No, he already did so many things to me

It is waiting then.

I woke up and it was almost 3AM. I quickly went out my room and looked for Jungkook. What if that unknown boy is here?!

"Jungkook!"

I quickly walked to his room, but no one was there. I searched the whole house but no sign of Jungkook.

Should I look outside? Nothing would happen right?

I opened the door and looked around. I stepped one feet more outside and then I felt something prickling me. I looked down and saw a needle in my arm.

But just before I could scream I felt sleepy, and then I felt unconscious.

I woke up, and tried to open my eyes. I looked around, my hands were tied. I was in a little room, on the ground. It was really dark here. I couldn't see really anything.

"HELP!! HELLO WHO IS THERE!!"

I shouted. Suddenly the lights were switched on and I could see it better now. The first thing I notice was a cutted hand of someone next to me.

"AGHH!!"

I quickly kicked it away, "YAH! WHAT IS THIS!!"

I looked around and saw some dead bodies lying

"Are you going to kill me? Please! Don't!!! I didn't do anything wrong!!"

"Could you shut up"

I looked towards the sound and saw the unknown boy

"YOU!"

"I told you we were going to meet, didn't I?"

"YAHH! Let me go! What do you want from me?!"

"tsk, aren't you my friend? Nawh."

"We aren't friends!! Now, Let me go!!"

"na-ah. We are friends! You're my only friend! We still have to play games!"

He said and walked away

"Please!! I can't stay in this room!!" I said but he already locked the door. He already switched the light and it is really dark now.

Mom, Dad... Where are you guys that I need you now?

"Wake up!!"

I opened my eyes and saw that boy with a plate with food in his hand.

"Here, eat everything of this."

"How could I know if there is something in it? Some poison??"

"We are friends remember?" he winked

He placed the plate on the ground and walked away again.

I quickly began to eat. I had so much hunger.

I finished my plate and sat here.

What is going to happen now? Is he going to kill me..?

After a while he came back and grabbed the plate.

"Were going outside. Wear this." He said and handed me some clothes.