Chapter 23

It's been 3 days since Taehyung has seen Grace. He have gone crazy, didn't sleep and is ready to kill everyone who is in his way.

As he finally founds out where Grace is, he grabs his gun and rushes outside.

Taehyung's p.o.v

That bɐsʇɐɹd, how dare he?¡¡¡

It reached my limit and I began to ride as fast as I could. Following my GPS I enter a forest.

After 2 minutes I arrived and kicked my car door open. I grabbed my gun and shot the guard down.

" Jeon fckin ᒚᑘᘉᘜᖽᐸᓍᓍᖽᐸ

I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY OWN FUCKING HANDS"

Author's p.o.v

Taehyung went mad and didn't knew what he was doing anymore. He finally lost his control and began to kill everyone who was in his way.

He succeed to enter the house, killing everyone he saw, even the maids and rushes upstairs.

He shouted several times but no answer.
He kicked all rooms open, till the last one.
He saw Grace, but.

Jungkook was holding her from behind, his arm by her neck and pointing a gun on her chin.

"You, 새끼  " Taehyung said as he was taking small but unsteady breaths.

"Look, Taehyung." Jungkook began to speak, "If you just let us alone, you-"

S̴̡̥͕̩̙̪̺̏̒̎̕ͅͅȟ̴̭͔͇̦̤̳̱̗̆́̅̔̀͋̽u̸͍͕̬̹̤͍̥̙̗̍̅̃̍͋̀̽̄t̸̟̂͒́͊͒̍͝ ̶̢̗̘̟̙̼̀̽͑u̵͍̭̇͊͗p̵̤͕͕̗̮͆́̀̓̕͘,

*BANG*

*BANG *

*BANG*

Taehyung didn't hesitate and shotted Jungkook several times.
He didn't stop till he heard a little cry from someone.

Snapping his head to it direction, he saw Grace crawled up shaking and her hands infront of her eyes. His eyes softened and rushed to her, taking her in his arms and stroked her hair.

"I-i'm sorry, for everything. I shouldn't had left you alone. " He whispers in her ear and kisses her head.

After some minutes Grace collapses in his arms, sleeping loudly with dried tears on her cheeks. Her eyes are puffy and her nose red due the crying.

Taehyung picked her up bridal style and walked out, leaving the bloody house and walks up the street.

It was months ago when Taehyung lost himself again, but after he saw Grace. He could control himself more. He almost believed he wouldn't lose control but after he lost Grace for like 3 days, he knew what was wrong with him.

Especially, he knows why he is going crazy.