Chapter 30

It was already morning and Grace finished packing her bagpack. She didn't pack too much since she thought she'll be staying for like 2 days.

Then she hears knocking on her door.

"Yes?"

Taehyung's heads pops in and he asks, " You ready? We have to start going. "

Grace nods and Taehyung replies, "Okay, i'm waiting in the car." And he walks away.

Last days Grace noticed something is wrong with Taehyung but she hates the thoughts of it being true. She's been wondering how Taehyung ended up in such a maffia-like place and lets not even begin about Taehyung moods wings. Grace had thought much about it, whether it was Taehyung's personality or mood there was something wrong. He could change from sweetheart to a dick in 0.001 sec.

One thing Grace never thought about is what her feelings for him were. To be honest she never putted too many thoughts in it. But what'll happen if feeling starts to grow?

She quickly snapped out of her thoughts and stands up.
"I shouldn't make Taehyung mad again." And so she walks with her bag to outside.

"Yo Taehyung where the keys at?"

"Here, catch" he throws the keys at Grace as she catch them.

She quickly locks the door and sits next to Taehyung in the car.

The whole car ride was pretty silent and pretty much awkward. None really talked and even if Grace tried to talk Taehyung would answer with short answers.

"So hey," Grace tried again, "How.. how did you uhh-"

"What."

"Never mind. "

"Dont start asking something if you ain't going to finish it."

This only irritated her more and more. "Excuse you? Whats up with you huh?? Acting so rude again. Bitch u have ur period today or u have a disease with personality changes?!"

Hearing the last words triggered Taehyung as he pressed harder on the pedals.

Grace didn't notice the change in speed and continued shouting at Taehyung.

"Shut the FUCK UP." That was Taehyungs last straw. "Say one word more and i'll kill you. Right on spot."

Grace was shocked. But then really shocked.

"I really was wrong about thinking you were actually a good guy." Grace muttered.

"You said something?"

Grace shakes her head as in a way of no but Taehyung did actually hear what she said and felt a bit bad. His face didn't change a slightly bit tho.

And then they arrive. At their destination.

A/N omg lmaooo sorry i suck at this bye- 🕳👩‍🦯