Chapter 13

We went in the house and he begon to told me the direction. My first assignment was that I had to turn off the cameras. After I have done that, I had to steal those files in the office of mr.Jeon . I really felt bad to do this, but I haven't got a another choise.

As I was walking down the stairs I heard some men speaking. I hided behind the wall and listened.

"Have you read the groupchat?"
"No. Why?"
"This girl is kidnapped last week-"
"So what?"
"She is in the same class of Jungkook, Junghyun.. I think $@#/^-*) ki/dn@pped €3^#*£.."
Sadly as they were walking away couldn't i hear them well anymore.
I wonder who Junghyun is...
My thoughs cutted of as I noticed that I was doing too long with my assignment.

I have turned the camera's off without someone noticing it. Then I got a notification. I opened my phone and entered the conversation.

Idiot
How is it going?

Lisa
Better without you.
Why?

Idiot
Nice to hear that bc you will enterd the office on your own.

Lisa
Losed your mind?!
It's my first day here ok?!

Idiot
Idfc

Lisa
Fu

I closed my phone and went to the office. There were 2 guards. I just had to get them out of there.
What... what if i made a so called 'bitch fight' ? Ah, no. There could be other guards.

Then, what if I hack their phone, and act like their boss.. hmmh doesn't sound bad!

I send him a message to meet at the badroom. He had read it yet he didn't reply.

I began to wait for 3 minutes and he arrived.

"Aish, you're so slow."

"Here. The computer." He handed it to me.

I grabbed it and openend it. After 5 minutes i finished.
"Here." I handed it to him back and stood up.

"Wow."

I went to the office again and saw the two guards walking my direction, but quickly passed me. I grabbed a hairclap out of my hair. I looked once time around and when I was sure there is no one, I tried to open it. First try didn't work but the second time it succesfully opened.

I entered the room and began to look around. I firstly opened his desk drawer.
I noticed firstly a usb stick. I grabbed it and entered it to his computer.

Password:
Ahh men.. what could it be..?

Jungkook|

I wrote and it opened! Cute. But dumb.

Then I opened the file on the usb stick and there were some docunuments.
As I was scrolling down two things got my attantion.

There was wrotten " 4 o'clock" , which reminds me of something. Probably some song.
But also, I have found THE files! I was so lucky to found it that fast. I quickly downloaded everything on our stick. As it was on 80% I heard some noises coming this way.

89%

I hearded them talking now. They're standing infront of the door.

94%

As I heard the door handle the download was finished. I toke the usb stick in my bag and hided under the desk.

"Are you sure someone is fooling us?"
"Yes of course. Do you see someone here? I guess you dont."
And the door closed again.
I checked my phone and readed;

Idiot
If you're still alive come from the window
Grey car

As I was sure no one was there I came from the table and rushed to the window until..
*cough* "And.. What were you doing under a table?"