Chapter 8

It was already 2 days that he has locked me up here. After they locked me up in this room, the door never opened. I was starving here. I needed food. I am now lying on the ground, not caring about the dead body that lies next to me. I was about to close my eyes and sleep until..

I heard the door opening. I had my eyes closed and heard someone walking to me. I was too tired to do something. Suddenly someone touched my face, and my breath hitched. He was caressing my cheek and suddenly began to carry me. I opened my eyes lightly and saw him looking forwards. His eye-. Ah, never mind.

I closed my eyes again and fell a sleep

Someone was poking my arm that woke me up. I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me with a cute smile.

*gulp* What am I saying?! Please!

"Stop staring at me and eat your food." He said and placed a plate with rice on my lap. I quickly began to eat as he walked away.

Then I noticed that we're in the living room. Why did he bring me to here?

"Eat quickly! We were still going to outside."

"W-why? After that I run away, I thought you are going to lock me here forever?"

"Why should I? Or do you want me to lock you again?"

I quickly shook my head and he chuckled.

"After you finish your plate, go to that room." He said and pointed on a door.

"You'll see a dress there. Freshen up first and wear it."

"And if I don't want to?"

"You have to." He said, "If you don't I'll lock you in the room and I am not planning to open it again."

"For how long?"

"3 weeks"

"Aish! I would have been dead then!"

"So, are you going to wear it or not?"

"Ugh, alright. I am wearing it." I sighed as I was walking in to the room. I locked the door and went in to the bathroom. I freshen up and was about to grab a towel, but.

Shit.

There was only a small one. Why didn't I check it first?!

I looked around in the room but couldn't find one.

I guess I have to ask him one.