Chapter 11.1

Jungkook's p.o.v.

The day before Grace was kidnapped.

Grace was in her room while I was about to make dinner. I looked in the fridge and saw nothing but just some milk and 1 egg.

I guess I have to go to the market then...

I wore my shoes, grabbed my jacket and went out.

I was walking down the street. The lamppost went suddenly on, as it was getting dark. I turned around the corner and saw a man coming this way. He was holding a paper.

I guess he is lost..?

"Hello, sorry to disturb you but do you maybe know where I can find this market?"

"Oh yes, I know" I turned my back to him to show him the way, "If you go from-"

Suddenly my head began to hurt.

I began to feel dizzy and before I knew everything became black.

Narrators' p.o.v.

Jungkook collapsed on the ground. A van came, and 2 men carried Jungkook in the van and drove away again.

"What are we going to do with him boss??"

"We're going to make him suffer to death." The boss said laughing evilly.

They went in the woods to a little house and locked Jungkook in a room.

They tied him with chains to the bed and were sure every closet and window was closed.

After everything was checked they walked out the room and locked the door.

Some minutes later Jungkook woke up.

"Ahh," he said while holding his head in his hands, "where am I?" he looked around confused.

He was lying on the bed. He sat up, wanting to walk towards the door, until he noticed he was chained.

"What is this...?" Jungkook said shocked.

He began to pull the chains, but it was too strong.

"Yah, why am I here??! Let me go!"

He was shouting until the door opened and someone entered.

"Stfu before I beat the sht out of you"

"And who are you to say that?!"

"I? Who I am? I am from now on your boss. If you'll say something back again," he said while slapping Jungkook in his face, "and you'll die in my hands." He said finishing with one more kick.

Jungkook his nose was almost bleeding. He turned his face to the man and slapped him back.

The man fell on the ground, but quickly stood up again "You..," he said pointing to Jungkook," You'll see now.. Boys!!" he shouted suddenly. "You can have fun with him. Just be sure he is still alive" he told the 3 men that came in and walked out the room.