Chapter 16

Grace's p.o.v.

Something was licking my face that woke me up. I opened my eyes to see Yeontan staring at me with those cute eyes. I brought my hand to his head and began to pet him. He was so fluffy and cute that I could hold him all day.

He began to pull me from my shirt, like he wanted to take to somewhere. So I stood up and followed him. The first thing he went to was the kitchen. I didn't hesitate and went to look for his food. After I found it, I placed it in his bowl. While waiting Yeontan to finish his food, I went to the badroom. Afterwards I wore my clothes and went to the kitchen seeing Yeontan waiting at the door.

I picked him up and placed the dog line around him. As I wore my shoes and jacket and walked outside. I looked at my phone to look at the time and it read, 06:39. It was earlier than I tought..

I decided to walk around the neighborhood with Yeontan, and go for some shopping if there is a mall around. But idiot me forgot it's too early for someone to open a shop.

"Yeontan-ie~ Don't go too close to the road!" I said as I noticed Yeontan getting a bit too close to the road.

I thought it would be smart to app Taehyung, telling him we were here around. But to my bad luck I couldn't find my phone.

"Oh my- I probably lost it on the way. Anyways! Lets go back tannie."

I said and turned around, going to Taehyungs house.

I knocked on the door, since I was too lazy to reach the doorbell. As I was waiting a bit longer I noticed that the door was already opened. I hestainly stepped in to see a man on top of Taehyung.

"LIL BITCH FUCK OFF!" I shouted and knocked him down with a vase.

K.O. >:)

"Yah, are you alrig-"

"We need to get out of here, quick. They are searching for us."

"Who and why"

"They want you, - I Just cant tell everything, pack everything you need and come to outside." He said and rushed to outside.

"Who would want me anyways, I am annoying as duck." I tsked and went to grab my bag. I went downstairs again, but sat a little bit after I had gotten too tired.

Why did they anyways wanted me as a spy or something..? Oh well...
I stood up and grabbed the keys.

"IS YEONTAN WITH YOU?!"

"Awh! You didnt had to shout! And yes!, be quick!" He wined.

I closed the door and looked at the keys.
"Why are there so many.."

I began to try the first one i got in my hand. And.. "nope."
2th one...

"Are you serio-"

"Nope."

"AAAGH" I shouted as some one pulled me from my wrist.

"What was that for?!"

"You being to slow and noisy!"

"Oh shut up! I can't be that noisy as you"

I turned and entered the car.
"What ya waiting for? Invitation card?"

"Someone tell her to shut up" I heard him mutter.

"Pardon?"

Taehyung's p.o.v.

URGH THIS GIRL IS GETTING ON MY NERVE
I glared at her to shut up.

I began to drive to hyungs house. We will have to stay there for a while, until we cracked them down.