Chapter 6

I wore the clothe he gave me and walked towards the door. It wasn't locked.

Maybe this is my chance to escape...?!

I pulled my head out the door, to be sure there isn't someone. As I didn't saw someone I quickly walked out the room and tried to find an exit. As I looked around I noticed that we were in a house which wasn't used for many years.

I found a key on the table and grabbed it, in case I need it.

I heard some noises out one of those rooms. I guess he is showering...?

Alright, this is my change.

I saw a door at the end of the hall, which looked like an exit. I walked towards it and tried to open it, but there wasn't use. I tried it with the keys and it successfully opened.

I opened the door and I could 'breath' again. I looked around and..

"Fuck..."

We're in the woods. How could I escape from here?!

I'll just have to try to find a road.

Then I started to run towards the north...

Unknown's p.o.v

I was showering until I heard some noises. I guess she is already ready.

I wore my clothes and walked out of my room. The first thing I noticed was the door. It was open. I run to outside, hoping to see her. But uncomfortably I didn't saw her.

I grabbed my phone and called one of my friends,

Unknown's friend

Hey bro

Unknown

My prey escaped

Could you find her?

Unknown's friend

Sure

I'll see you soon then

Unknown

Thanks Kai

See ya

I closed my phone and sat on the sofa.

Oh girl, you can't escape from me that easily...