Chapter 17

"Let's just go to Chanyeol." I said and unlocked the car.

Taehyung looked back at the man, who was uncunious lying on the floor and pointed on him.
"What about him?"

"Are you seriously asking me about him? Just leave him there!"

"But-"

"No buts. Just come in before more people comes!"

"Urghh, alright." And he finally came in the car and started the engine.

"Let's go."

"No shit, i decided to stay here."

"Wait, really? You're being sarcastic aren't you?" He turned his head amd glared at me.

"Did I ever told you how a dumbass you can be?"

"Look who is talking.."

"Are you trying to say that i am the stupid one?"

"You just said to me dumbass, but yeah. You're both, stupid and dumb."

"Yah! Come here!"

"What?! Can't deny it?"

"I swear! You will die in my own hands!"I said becoming increasingly angry and began to choke him. He tries to remove my hands but boy, I wasn't that weak!

"Dare to say it once again!"

"W-what?" He said with a bit difficulty.

"You- BASTARD, Don't act like you don't know what I am talking about!-"

"Beh-hind y-you!"

"What..?" I looked behind me but also loosened my grip in him which he took as change to escape my grip.

Taehyungs plan was to get out of my grip, which worked but, he didn't knew that there was actually someone behind me.
I turned my head and saw a gun directed to me, windows were still closed.

"T-tae?"

"Hmmh?"

"Who is he?"

"Oh, heck not again. I don't know but do what they say."

"O-ok."

I heard the sound of window scrolling down, propably Taehyung's window.
"What do you want?" Taehyung spoke.

"Get out of the car."
I heard him unblocking his belt.

"No, no no. Not you. I want, her."

I widened my eyes and gulped, "M-me?" I pointed on myself arching my eyebrow.

He nodded and signed with his gun to come out of the car. I unblocked my belt and stepped out, my hands were in the air.

"Come here." He said and I did as he told.

He grasped my pols and pulled me in his chest holding the gun to my neck.
I began to sweat a little bit as I could feel the coldness of the gun and tried hard not to gulp.

"I swear, try to hurt her and I will kill you" Taehyung threatened.

The man had his arm around my neck and dragged me to his car.
" We'll see how she behaves." He opened the door of the car and pushed me in. He kicked the door, closing it with a loud thud and went to the otherside of the car. The gun pointing on Taehyung following him while he was stepping in the car.

He started the car and began to drive with a fast speed.
I quickly wore my belt and looked behind me.

"Yah, where is that man.." I muttered since I didn't saw Taehyung coming.

"YOU!" I Shouted making the man flinch.
"Who are you and what do you want from me?!"

"I am not the one to give answers, wait till we arrive."

"So, You're working for someone?!"

"Hmmh.." he said while fixing the rear view mirror.

I quickly turned my head and noticed a very familiar car behind us.
I squinted my eyes trying to see the driver and to my luck it was Taehyung!
I never felt so happy to see him!

I quickly waved at him but yeah, that was really stupid of me...
The man noticed me and turned the car 180 degrees suddenly.

"Not today little boy.."

I looked to the front and saw all the cars going to the opposite way.
"YAH! Are you crazy?! We can die!! Stop the car!!"

"No!"

"You stubborn ass! "

He managed to dodge the cars, but everything went so fast...

"Grace! Grace, please keep your eyes open for me, I am calling the ambulance right now"

Every part of my body was burning like hell. I tried to open my eyes but I felt too tired.

I could hear some beepings sounds and some blurry sounds of someone talking.

"I want to sleep..."