Chapter 3

He was looking deeply in my eyes

He was looking deeply in my eyes. I couldn't see his face because of his mask

I wanted to run away but something hold me back.

After he suddenly began to move I turned around and run to my room. I locked the door and looked for my phone.

Shit. I have dropped it.

I didn't know what to do. I was scared.

My heart began to beat so fast, I'm suprised I didn't collaps yet.

I sat on the ground and hugged my knees, hoping it's just a nightmare.

Suddenly I felt someone breathing behind me. I slowly turned my head and saw that boy looking at me.

I widened my eyes and screamed. He closed my mouth with his hand and held my wrist. His nails digged in my skin. I winced as it began to hurt.

"Hey there" He whispered in a deep voice.

I quickly kicked him and run away. I run to the door and tried to open it.

I opened it and was about to run away but he held my hair.

"Isn't it rude to run away? I came to give company tsk"

"Let me go!!"

He pulled my hair and he was now looking at me.

"Ahh"

He held a knife out of no where and cutted my arm lightly.

"Why would I let you go?"

"Pleas-se.. Ahh" It hurts really bad.

"But I'm bored. Let's play a game?"

"If you let me go!"

He nodded and pushed me aside and locked the door. He threw the key out the window and walked towards me.

"Let's play the game. I will ask you a question, if you answer it wrong I will give you one cut.
If your answer is right, you can do what you want for 10 seconds."

He sat on the ground and placed his knife in the middle.

I gulped and waited for the first question.

What if I grab the knife and run away?

"Don't even think about I- "

Before he could finish, I grabbed his knife and stood up

"Don't come any closer!!"
He is dumber then I thought.

I looked quickly around and looked for my extra key, but couldn't find it. I opened my window and looked at the ground. It wasn't that high. I climbed on the window. Before I sprung I looked at him and said

I looked at him and saw him looking in my eyes deeply again

I looked at him and saw him looking in my eyes deeply again. It looked like he wanted to tell me something. Or more like that he was dissapointed? I could care less. I needed to save my life.

I quickly sprung but fell wrong. My feet is hurting now. Great.

I began to run. I don't know where to but just run.

I accidentally bumped in a guy.

"Grace..?!"

"J-Jungkook..."

"What happened to you?!"

"S-someone... H-he, he tried t-to-"

"Look at me" he grabbed my shoulders "Let's go to my home and let's talk there. Alright?"

I nodded. We went to his house and I told him everything. I sobbed quietly. Jungkook suddenly hugged me.

"Let's clean these cuts alright? "

"Don't leave me alone!"

"Alright, but you have to come too."

I nodded and followed Jungkook to the badroom. He cleaned all my cuts and told me that I could sleep in his house for a while.

I was now in a guest room, trying to sleep.

My eyes felt heavy and I drove off to dreamland.