Chapter 2

And who do you think I saw there? It is my ex

And who do you think I saw there? It is my ex. Baekhyun.

Byun Baekhyun
• 18 years
• Your ex, (Your relationship was actually pretty good but he believed some rumors about you and broke up with you)
• Badboy

That idiot, if only he-

"Grace!!!"

Aha. He saw me. I pulled my middle finger to him and ran out of the store. It's better if I go to the other cafe.

I looked behind me and saw Baekhyun running behind me. I quickly began to run and went into an ally. I was about to hide behind a container, till someone pulled me in in one of those houses.

It was dark so I didn't see who it was. He covered my mouth with his hand. I felt his breath on my face. He was extremely close.

I was about to shout but

"Don't. Baekhyun is here" He whispered

I know this voice...?

"Chen..?"

"Yep"

Chen aka Kim Jongdae
• 18 years
• Childhood best friend
• He moved out of town 3 years ago
• Friends with your ex

Chen is my friend, but he moved out of the town, so I couldn't talk to him that much.

"What do you think you're doing!" I shout whispered

"Do you want to Baekhyun find you?"

"NO! Bu-"

"Grace?!! I know you are here! Come and let's talk!"

I widened my eyes and sat on the ground.

"P-please. Take me away from here" I whispered. I was tired of his bullshit.

Chen grabbed my hand and walked quickly to the other side of the room. He walked to a door and opened it. There was a staircase and we began to walk downstairs.

"Welcome to my secret hide place"

He opened the lights and I looked around. There was a sofa, a little tv, and even a little kitchen.

"Woah nice! It is really cool in here! "

"Thanks" He nodded

"Uhm... also thank you for saving me from that psycho.."

"Ahh, no problem. He doesn't let you alone, does he?"

"Nope.."

He nodded. "Wait here. I am going to buy something."

I nodded and sat on the sofa. I guess no cake for me today... I decided to look around. It wasn't that big, but it was nice. 10 minutes passed and Chen still didn't come. I should have asked for his phone number.

I heard someone walking suddenly. "Chen...?"

No Answer. I shivered at the thought of Baekhyun walking in, "Hello? Who is there?"

The door opened slightly and my heartbeat fastened.

Suddenly,

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"

I saw Chen with a birthday cake, I saw some students I once talked to and... Jungkook? The actual f-

"Guys... You didn't have to.." I wiped my fake tears.

"Don't cry~~" Jungkook said.

"Shut up" I send a glare to him

"Now quickly do a wish." The boy, named Mingi says

I wished something and blow the candles out.

They clapped and wished me again happy birthday.

"Thank you, guys. I still don't understand why you would do that. Especially Jungkook."

"Hey! I was only bored at home, I mean not that I care... "

"Thanks, I guess?"

We talked, played and ate the cake. It was now 11 PM and Jungkook offered to bring me home.
I know right? Shocking...

We walked outside and went to his car in pure silence.

I don't know if I should say the ride was awkward or not but we arrived in my street luckily. I needed to get out of here ASAP.

I looked at the houses and noticed a window with the curtain slightly opened.

Before I even could see what's inside the curtain suddenly closed.

Holy- I.

We arrived, "Thank you again for everything. Bye"

"No problem! Bye!! See you tomorrow" he said before driving off.

I grabbed my keys and opened the door. I switched the lights on and walked inside. I decide to watch my kdrama. I watched some episodes and it is now 2 AM.

Luckily, there's no school tomorrow. I went to the bathroom and washed up.

I was thirsty, so I walked downstairs to the kitchen. I tried to switch the lights on but it didn't work. "Why does this happen to me ", I groaned.

I opened my phone and opened the flashlight. I walked to the kitchen but felt someone staring at me.

I turned my back and... I saw something in the garden, or should I say,

Someone?