Chapter 1: May POV:

After Hurricane Katrina life in New Orleans have change,I lost everything all the memory because of the hurricane. I have move to ATL and wish, I could go back home to reunite with my love ones, but other than that I'm glad to move back home to the Big Easy with all my friends and family.

On New Years Eve I always get ready for the biggest and baddest party on Bourbon St. called "Laissez led Bob temps rouler", my grandparent would always said "Let the good time roll." The party begin at 10:00 p.m. and doesn't end until 4:00 a.m. I was the one ready to party and enjoy myself just as I did in college with my two best friends Lily and Naomi. While, I was getting ready for the party, I heard a knock at my door. So, I want by the door but before I open it I looked out the window it was my girls.

"HEY!!!! May, girl are you ready to bounce that ass like we use to when we was in college." Naomi said
"He'll yeah," I replied back looking at her in her tight fitted outfit that hugs every cure on her body.

"Girl, I love your outfit, Who man Your trying to steal," I said laughing with a smile.

"Nobody, I'm looking for me a husband of my own." Naomi replied looking at her phone.

"Come on ladies," Lily said "it's time to party. Let go I don't want us to be later," she said in her classy but sexy dress.

"Okay Ma, we coming," we both said.

Leaving the house in own way to the limos the driver opened the door. "Hello,beautifully long time no see,"the driver said I looked at the driver and said "You was talking to me?" with a confuse looked on my face I took a good look at the driver I didn't record who he was but his voices sound familiar so, I don't paid him any mind.