Chapter 5: part 2:New Beginning:

After, he kissed me we just looked in each other eyes it didn't surprise me at all I just have that feeling that he want to kiss me and I want the same thing but just want him to make the first move damn his lips is soft. I wish he would've stop. So I kissed him again just to feel his soft lips just one more time. I never have a man that kissed me with so much passion before. He just smile at me and we continued to kiss and cuddled up until we both feel asleep.

5 hours later I wake up to a delicious smell and it nothing that I never smell before coming out of the kitchen. I walked in the kitchen and seen my table set up with romance decoration the candles was lit and soft classy music was playing and on the table it's was a letter from Joe and say:

" Hey, beautifully I have a surprise for you up stairs in your room I hope you like it.👑👑👑"

"Aww, how sweet of him," I said so happy and ran up stair to my room. Right on my bed it had a box with a necklaces that is pearl pink color and a nice roses gold dress that's just my size. I when to the bathroom and have roses pedal on the floor which led to the got steaming hot bubble in the tub I was amazed by the he treating me and we just met but it feel like I know him somewhere or see him somewhere before but can't put my finger on it but instead I'm in joy this nice bubble bath.

15 minutes later I going ready and fixes myself up real nice and when back downstairs to see Joe in a nice well fit suit. He just look at me and said "WOW, you look amazing I'm your dress."

"Joe,you didn't have to do this." I said while looking in his eyes "Yes, I do," he replied back then kissed me.
"It's beautiful thank you," I said giving him a hug and kissed him back.

We walked to the table and he pull my chair back to let me sit than he did my plate and my wine and than he sat on the opposite side of the table.

So,I started "How, do you know me?" I asked him
" We when to the same college together I always have a crush on you. But I was too shy to come talk to you." he said
"Oh, I figured I seen you somewhere but why you wait until know to talk to me." I said
"Because,you was in a relationship with my best friend Ricky and respect him but went I found out about sleepy with another woman. He always tell to be his watch out but didn't do it because I know you was a good woman and when I heard that you two break up and you moving back home I took my chance to be with you." He said
I just smile and we finish up our dinner. By time we was done he got up and offer me to dance with him. "May, may I have this dance," "Yes, you may," I replied and got up and he took my hands and we dance. Then we when up stair in my room.