19

Lily:

I made my way to May's people house and she was wear the mini dress that I made her. I was kinda cool that we were wear each other stuff and that what make us so close like sister.

"Spin around sis." I said as spun around and smiled at me. "Girl, check you out in that dress I made of you lol, I knew this would looked perfect on you." May said.

May and I been bestfriend since we were little and always like the same things and dream to become fashion designer and travel the world together.

But we both fell in love with the wrong set of niggas and both got played by the dudes we give our heart to.

May and I dance like no tomorrow. On the dance floor doing what we do best twerking.

A dude danced behind me and May. I was having fun and having Craig on my mind was a no go.

My dad always told me to #1:never chase after no man.
#2:Always stay strong because karma a bitch.
#3: Never show them your weakness, even tho it hurt.
And last but not least #4: Cry everything out by yourself,.someplace alone where you can think and clear your head.

My dad treat my like a queen should be treated. As I grind up on this hot chocolate liking brother behind me. I could see May across the dance floor at a table watching our drinks because now days you don't know what could happen.

After I was done May hug me and said I understand how you feel but we can go through this together. At that moment I want to cry like a big ass baby.

We drinking our alcohol and shot like it was water and getting another back to back. My phone started going off and it was Craig. I didn't answered it because he would want to know where I'm at but I be damn if he fucked up girl night with my bff May.

I got up and when by the bar to order May and I another drink. As the bartender was taking my drink order
Craig came out of nowhere. "Lily, why the fuck you not answering your phone or texts messages." He said and the bartender was handing me and May our drinks and walked pass him as if he was another nigga that wanted to talk to me.

I felt Craig's eye followed me to the table me and May was at. I give May her drink and we threw it back.

Craig came by the table where we was and whispered in my ear to talk to me again I ignored him and started moving slowly to the music. He pick me up out of nowhere and to May that we will be right back. May laugh and continue to drink like a sailor.

He brought me to a bathroom and clear every one out and then locked the door.

"Lily, baby look at me, please bae." He bugged. While I'm against the wall. I turn my head and trying so hard not to looked in his hazel eyes. I tried pushing him so I could join May but he was to strong.

He pulled my face and was making me looked at him. I tried my best to hold back the tears.

I never in my life won't want him to see me at worse or my downfall. As the tears came rolling down and letting it all out. Craig back up from me and sat down in the chair across from and put his hand over his face.

" Baby, I sorry. I didn't mean for this shit to happen." He said walking back to me and then started kissing me.

"You straight,it just a sign of me to moved on that all." I said wiping the tears from my face and pulling my mini makeup bag and touched up my face.

He started kissing on my neck and it felt good. What the hell this man have over me that my me love him even hard than ever.

"Moooove, Craig." I moaned but he didn't stop. His hands slide up my dress as he pull down my thong.

He got on his knees and started licking me. He got up and pick me up and put on the counter and started eating me out.
"Pleasssse,stopped." I moaned really loud as I was pulling his head from between my legs but it got worse than it was my him go even hard than before.

" Please, baby let me show you how much I love you."he said as he stop for air and than made his way down again.

I help myself and I need him inside of me but I couldn't help that he is with my sister.

"I...... can't." I said to him. He said stop what he were doing and looked at me. Went a puzzle look on his face. " What you mean, Lily." He said helping clean myself. "I mean I don't want to hurt her. She looked so happy with you. That..... I." I said before he cut me off. "I what spit it out, Lily. You don't want to hurt who your sister. Lily, I'm sorry for what happened, shit I love you. Your the only woman for me. Your sister ain't shit compare to you. I be damn if I lose you." He said holding me. I pushed him out my way. "You, the one fucked up, I didn't. I could've cheated on you but I didn't. Craig all them hoes you fucked behind my back and I didn't say one word because I love you. I was fucking faithful and loyal to your ass when you didn't have shit Craig. Everything we build together wasted. You throw the whole damn relationship away and get mad at me because I want to see you happy or I don't want you to fucked me.  Really?" I said to him. I took off the promise ring and throw it at his ass and walked off.

As I walked back to the table I see May drink ass taking another shot. I stop her and walked her to my car and put her in.

I sober up really quick after Craig pissed me off. I dropped May home and watched her get in her house and then I headed home. I tip top though the house quietly.

"My Lilypad sweetie is that you." My dad said " Yes, dad it's me,what's wrong." I said as I walked in the kitchen to fixed me something to eat since i didn't ate.

" I want to ask you the same thing. " he said "Daddy, I love you I do but can I tell you about it some other time. " I said my dad hug me "Baby, I already know what it about and I don't want my princess to feel like she unhappy. " he said while letting me good "I love you daddy, you know what to said to make me feel better." I said he came kissed me on my forehead and want to bed.

I ate my food and where headed to my mini apartment. When I got there and cut off the lights and see rose petals on the floor leading up to the bathroom. I walked to the bathroom and see a nice warm bubble bath waiting on me. Craig came up behind me. "I miss you and I know you still love me. I'm sorry for everything." He said as he took off my clothes piece by piece and helped my in the tub and the rest is history.

But back to reality. I got ready for bed. Craig came into the bed and cuddled up with me until I went to sleep.