Joe POV: Chapter 11: Karma:

The looked on Kim face was a pissed off feeling but it's her own fault because everyone told her that Ricky didn't want her and have another woman but she want to be a hoe and fuck him anyway and she look bad.

Kim kept her cool tho and when alone with the plan and come with me to Atlanta. We dressed up as different people and when to a nice restaurant where Ricky always take May and it was a prefix timing we take out sit at the table and order our food while waiting Kim spotted Ricky with May coming in the restaurant. May on his side like a trophy wife. They both had on gold and white. May wore her own hand made dress that she made herself with the matching accessory and shoes to go with it. I could not keep my eyes off her is looks amazing like always and she was glowing with that beautiful smile and her skin complexion was camel and her long curl black hair was pin up into a neat bun. Ricky had on a white and gold tuxedo with the shiny glittery shoes. Ricky also had a Rolex watch to match the outfit that he had on. May and Ricky walked in the restaurant looking like superstars coming down the red carpet.

I can see the look in Kim eyes that it hurts like hell to see the man that she love with another woman and treating her like a queen but Kim kept her cool just sit here and watch them talk and kiss and dance and eat.

Ricky stood up and got on stage and made an announcement and then call May in front of everyone and including her family.

Ricky pull May close to him and he'll both of her hands and told her he loved her and want nothing more to make her his wife and then got on one knee. The tears roll down Kim face I knew that Kim was getting heated by the 2nd and wanted to go fight his ass but Kim release realize that she really was a side chick to him and nothing more which that she would never be classy and sexy as May is.

Kim look at me and said," Joe why? Why he asked her to marry him? Why he cheated on me with her her with me?" she looked at me confused to what just happened.

I replied back " cuz that's type a person he is he sweet talk to you and your pussy and got what he wanted out of you. This man don't give two flying fuck about you and your kids and FYI why you woo as work he did a DNA test on both of your kids and make sure it was his he told me. We try telling you about fucking with him but you didn't listen your own big brother. So now you see homie want to leave you and be with a woman who independent but you going to do me a favor and use going to do everything and your brother say okay". I said.

"Okay."Kim reply back.

So we came back to Louisiana and I brought Kim to Baton Rouge before her husband came back home to his soon-to-be wife house are you can say LOL his soon-to-be ex girlfriend. When they find out all the s*** that he's doing to her and Kim is going to tell it all not me because I'm honestly don't want to be a part of the mess up and caught up in the drama all I want is May in my life and for her to be my wife and my queen.

The following month Kim and Ricky was doing good. Which mean Ricky and may no longer together anymore. Craig told me everything that Kim dead and then he told me what made did too and how many pull Ricky out on his ass with his belongings and told him he cannot come back.

But when I found out that she was moving back home to be close to family just until something come up she would be moving again. I have to see her and get her quickly as possible and even though New Orleans is a big city news travel fast when it comes to females being single and may is my girl and besides I'm not making any mistakes. Now you know how many found out about Ricky cheating on her and making Kim his wife and trying to make May wife to backfired on him.

I was really madly in love with this woman I couldn't wait until she was single and now that she is and I made the move on her I'm treating her like a queen she is I'm taking it slow like she asked me to. Which I don't mind at all because I know she feeling me too and I keep it 100 and real with her I'm even brought her a new car showing her I could take care of her ask her man but as a friend too if she need me I'm there.

After she seen her car we both went to bed but I looked in her eyes and knew she wanted me really bad to be inside her and I wanted to as well but after me and my father raised me to be I respect her and willing to wait as long as she wanted me to. So I cook and clean her house while she was working and when she's off I go spend the night chill with her watch movies with her. Nobody didn't know we talk until one day Naomi and Lily came to the house and see me come out of May bedroom to go to the bathroom. Naomi looked at me and I know she was pissed off on the slick but I didn't care because I was in her man and she was a person that I had sex with from time to time and that's it. She never was my type and I never had feelings for her like I did for May. I eavesdropped and heard them talking about me also her May telling them not to say a word to anybody and to mind their business. May is a woman who doesn't like anyone in her business when it comes to her relationship just stay out of it but that's another thing I love about her seeing her keep everyone out of her business it's a beautiful things about a woman. But like all women they always tell their business to their friends which may be f****** their husbands or boyfriend but May she always keep her business to herself as her mama raised her to.