23

Noami:

"Noami, bitch, where the fuck you at?" I hear my fuck buddy call out my name.

"Hey, what I told your ass about calling me out my name." I barked back as I approached him.

"Yeah,whatever bitch, but listen you have my money from the dope that I give you." He said.

"You, know good and damn well you not getting that money back." I said with an attitude and before you knew it he had me against the wall with a gun under my neck.

"Now, I'm tell you this one time i want my fucking money do you understand." He said then he hit me over the head and I blackout.

3 hours later I wake up on the floor with blood running on the side of my face. Kevin sitting in the chair around from.

"Now, see we have a big and I mean a very huge problem because you own me that money and you see him your fuck buddy are whoever you call him, yall own me." Kevin said with a claim voice.

Kevin got up and looked at me and Tom and said "You got 30 days to get my money or you die." And him and his homeboy walked out my apartment.

Tom looked at me and shook his head.
"I knew I should've had give your ass anything,now I got to do double the work to get his shit back no thanks to you." He said.

"What, I supposed to do I don't have a job, I'm living off of you niggas." I said walking to bathroom to get a first aid kit.

I heard Tom on the phone with someone and he came where I was,"You got a job now and since you like fucking random people so much you start your job tonight at 12 midnight at my house and don't be late." He said and walked clean out the house.

I know he pissed off because his life is on the line and Kevin was one of the biggest drug dealers around but slicked down and started doing other things with his money and his time.

So,I clean up my face and apply makeup on face where I got hit at. I put on something sexy like always with the matching heels.

I dig in under my bed and pull out a brown paper bag with my snow white.

I pull it out of the bag and started to stiffen it up. I love the high feelings for not caring about anything.

Grab my handbag and my keys so I could head out to meet my client which was an older white male.

Lying to Tom about not having a was a good thing because I don't want him to live off of me and I could care less if he die.

The money I'm making is good and It all shows by the lifestyle I live. I walked to my BMW and drove to Kevin's house before I met Mr.Bill Smith the older white male I was talking about.

I knocked on Kevin door and he opened the door he had on a white tshirt with basketball shorts.

He walked outside side his apartment and closed the door behind him. I handed him his money. He looked at me and quickly counted his money and then dismissed me.

I quickly walked away from him and to my car so I can be on time to please Mr.Bill.

"Hmmmm, you finally make it." Mr. Bill said as he looked at me with lust in eyes which made my skin crawl but I to do what I have to do.

With a smile I replied "Of course I here, you know I got to make sure I'm perfect for you sir." As I pass my hands between his legs.

"I think it's best for us to talk about that modeling contract you want." He said rubbing between my thighs.

As badly I want to get up and pop the fuck out him but like they said money talk bullshit walk.

I lend over to him and whispered into his ears and got up then walked away from the table.

He followed me to his limo and his driver open the door for us. I quickly got in as he followed behind.

We want straight to business and even though he way old his sex game was fire better than any other guy I fucked but then again it might be the money and the cocaine that make me perform better in bed with him.

We arrived to his penthouse on the outskirts of New Orleans where I spent most of my time while he with his wife.

The crazy thing about this man that his wife knows about me and sometimes pays me extra money to be with her husband so she could spend time with her new boy toy.

Sometimes,me and her do sexy things to for the fun of it. But what he doesn't know that I started my modeling career in a month because his lovely wife hooked a sister up.

So, that another reason why Kevin got his money so fast as he did.

Which that being said I'm have to call May and Lily to see if they could hook me up by making my clothes to model.

I love them so much that sometimes I don't deserve them even though I fucked up the relationship with them.

Zone out in my own thoughts I did not notice that I was in the bed naked and his old ass sleeping right beside me.

I got up and hit the shower to wash him off me. Once I was done I dig in his desk where he put his cocaine and went to town.

I put his stuff back and laid on the side of him and went to sleep.