21

Criag:

Sitting at home listening to my wife Stephanie bitch about anything and everything she could fuss about.

We been married for three years now and she already getting on my last nerves.

All I could do is tone her out and think about her sister Lily. Which I had known her for years and how we dated without anyone knowing about us.

But, shit happens and I wanted her to follow her dreams by going to school and doing what she love.

I really messed up by fucking her sister behind her back while we where together.

As I sit there in my own world. There Stephanie all in my face.

"Mmmm,Criag, baby how this look on me." She said, I didn't even looked up at her.

"You look cute baby." I replied back quickly and started doing some paperwork.

"REALLY,THAT ALLLL YOU GOING TO SAY, JUST CUTE!!!!!" She said with a pissed off look on her face as she stand in front of me with her hands on her hips.

Without looking her way I got up and grabbed my keys and passed her out the way.

"Baby, I going to handle some business, so don't wait up." I said and hopped into my car and drove off.

Sometimes I regret marrying her but it's life.

All I could do is think about Lily and how she kept it real with a nigga and I fucked over a good woman.

She was everything I wanted in a woman but was too damn blind to see it. Just young and fucking stupid at the time.

Lily live 2 hours away from where I live which was good on my part because I could go and see her when I want to be with her.

Riding to the house I decided to make a stop by the store to grab some things for her because I missed her birthday.

Once, I was done shopping I got back in the car and before I could start up my car. I looked at my phone and seen that Stephanie texts and a bunch of missed called.

But I ignored it cuz that bitch is always aggravating me. So I started up my car and put my focus on the road while I head to Lily's house.

When I finally made it to her house. I got out the car and knocked on the door but she didn't answer. So I take out my keys that she give me and enter into the house.

Saw a bottle of wine on the table with two glasses and the only person I know who was here with her was May.

Walking into the and down the hall to Lily's bedroom and open the door and saw her a sound asleep.

I tip toes back out the room into the bathroom and turn my cellphone off so that Stephanie would be calling and texting stupid shit and hopped into the shower.

After, I was done with my shower. I just put on my boxers and made my way back into Lily's room and got in the bed with her and pulled her close to me and fell asleep.

May:

Today, I had a busy day ahead of me and with this busy schedule I really don't have time to spend with Joe.

May: "Lily, girl you an hour later and we behind on inventory."

Lily: "May,I know it want happen again I promise." She as she give me the puppy dog look.

May: " Okaaay, lol, girl you lucky I love you." I told her while I handle her the books to get started.

As Lily was doing inventory. I started checking appointments, rescheduling, booking appointments some as well.

I had to make sure everything was up to par for nexts week because I have a lawyer who is coming with his bride to be  and he wants it to be perfect.

So he rent out the shop for that night which means all my afternoons appointments have to be squeezed in with the morning and at the being of the week.

Which its good but also bad on my part but me and Lily managed to make it happen and our customers love us so much that they are willing to help us out.

Walking around the Boutique make all the dresses are places.

Once everything was done. I walked over to Lily as she was the drawing board coming up with a new dress design for the upcoming fashion show.

"May, look, what you think about this." Lily said as she showed me her sketch.

"Beautiful, sis but you missing something." I said as I took the sketch pad and the pencil alway from her and put my own touch on it.

"Here their you go." I said handing her back the sketch pad. Her eyes lit up and she got up and hug me.

" May, girl your the best." She said as tears started to roll down the side of her face.

We sat here and started talking and about the good time and how things use to be but as we both know that we never go back to where it use to be.

Lily wiped the tears from her face and we  finished up the shop so that we could go home and get ready to celebrate with the other coworkers about the upcoming fashion show.

Lily:

Walking up to my apartment I see a letter taped on my door with my sister Stephanie name on it.

Which was odd because I barely talked to her and the last time I seen her was on  her wedding day.

I took envelopes off the door and walked into my apartment I put do the letter and went into the kitchen got me something to eat.

Walk back to the livingroom a grabbed the letter and opened it and the letter said:

Crig and Stephanie

You are welcome to come help us the celebration upcoming for the new edition that we have coming into our family.💙💖
Ps. Please wear pink for team girl or blue for team boy.

Address:
The Holiday Inn 94th Street
Time:
3:00p.m. sharp
Food and drinks will be served

And again thank you.

My heart stopped for a second as I slowly sat down and thought about how my life would going to be.

I'm a good person be sometimes good person doesn't win and once again I fell in Crig trap.

So,I got up and walked into my room and put out one of the sexiest outfits that I have to wear at the club tonight.

I grabbed my cellphone and called my landlord to see if he could change the locks for me.

My landlord told me that he was on his way. I waited for him to come do what he had to do.

If Crig thinks he coming and apologizing or having makeup sex with me he trapping but it nothing that I could do because he a married man and I'm single.