16

Ricky:

Man today I here that May people was having a get together and I been think about living me wife and started fresh with May. May is my everything and I would hate to see myself without her in my life. So, I got ready and hopped in my vehicle and was headed to May's people house.

Once, I got there I spoke to all her family and they looked at me like what the fucked you doing here look. But I was here to get my babe back. As I walking where the people was, I saw Joe and dabbed him up and tell him what up. In my mind I wouldn't to know why he was here or my he with Noami or something since they have a thing which other.
I ask him where May was and that I planned on getting back with her. Joe smirked and laughed in my face then told  me that her and him are engaged.

At that moment I was like naw man he must be fucking joking or dreaming about her. Like always do, like we was in college. Then he hopped in my face, this was serious but still didn't  believe him at all.

Danny May's older cousin ran and got in between me and him. Everyone stopped what they was doing and came around us. I asked Danny if it's true and before he could say anything May came up and confirmed that its was true.

My heart couldn't take it. Seeing her with I couldn't believe it. She could've done better then Joe. He is not a competition, compair to me. Hell, he couldn't get pussy like that. When I found out he wanted May. I hopped at the opportunity before he could ever get with her.

Yeah I at first I didn't like her like dat. I only got with her because I didnt want to see him happy on the low but once I got to know how sweet she was and how she wasn't like the other female around here I being to become attracted to her. 

She help me and I help her but I got caught up in some shit and Kim my big mouths ass wife fucked everything for me by going to her house and telling May everything thing but the only reason why I married her is because her older brother is head of  mafia of New Orleans and with the snap of his finger I could be dead in seconds and besides he didn't play when it came to his sister. So, that why I moved to Atlanta with May without anyone knowing and then lied to May and tell her that I was going on a business trip but really I would be coming him to my wife and kids and I repeat the same which my wife.

I love May and I want to let her know I sorry about what I did.

Now, I standing watching May and Joe walked off in the her moms house.

"What,wrong babe, cat got ya tongue." Noami laughed while walking close to me.

"Noami, ain't you got a husband to tend to." I said looking at her messy ass.

"OOOOh, now I have a husband. But, let not forget about last night. You wasn't saying that shit when you was fucking right." She said walking close to me as felt on my manhood.

I heard Danny from across the yard yelling at Noami. " Noami, get ya hoe in the house and  stop playing with the man dick you dumb bitch." He said pulling her away from me by her hair. Everyone started laughing him because he was the clown of the family but have a heart of gold like May. That why him and her are so close.

I left and when back home to my wife and kids. Kim had super ready and my food and the kids food fixes. The everyday choses was done.

We blessed the food and ate. Once we would done the kids when up stairs and got ready for bed.

Kim and I was in the kitchen and I was helping her clean up the kitchen before we when off to bed.

"Commm, sooooo, where you was yesterday night." Kim said in a calm voice .

" I was out hanging some business." I lied knowing damn well I was fucking Noami hot in the drawers ass.

"Oh really?"she said as she put in dash in the dishwasher machine.  Then she left out for a second and then came back in with her old brother Craig and his partner in crime.

"So, tell my brother where you was than." She said walking away from to take a sit across the room from me and cross her legs over the other while lighting up a cigarette. I never knew she smoked at all.

Her brother walked up to me. " Now, why the fuck you always lying my nigg. You know damn well you wasn't taking  care of no business. So, since you dont have any understanding about being faithful. We going to show you. Man, DJ play the tape." Crig said as his homeboy played a video of me and Noami was fucking the life out each.

"What, the fuck is this?" I said getting pissed off " Who, made this video of me fucking Noami." I said sitting down with my head down. "For me to know and for you to never find out." He said and he continued "You got one more time to hurt  my sister one more heard me or your dead. But the only reason why your not dead is, because she keeping you alive for the kids sake, but if it was up to me. You would not be here." He said while  exiting out of the house and into there cars.