Chapter 10 Joe's POV: After Church:

May and I have a very good time at church. She looked so beautiful in church fit and hair was on point. May is the only woman I see sharing my whole life with. She everything I want and need in a woman.

But in college I was about to go and ask her out but I was talking to Naomi on the low and no one knew about us and Naomi never knew I have a crush on her so called best friend. I also knew about Ricky sleeping around with Naomi behind May back every weekend while was at work,with her family or just at home studying but I knew about Kim the woman he married behind May back as well.

I'm not going to lie. I'm happy that nigga messed up big time and plus I'm happy that May is single again too and now I can make her mind.

Everyone knows that karma is a Bitch and it's was going to but him in his ass and it did.

How Kim found out Ricky was cheating on her with May by her big brother Craig. Craig hated Ricky and when Craig found out what Ricky was doing behind his little back he was pissed. So,on and so, on I got a phone called from Craig one night woke me out of my sleep and told me to meet him at his place asap with no questions ask I got up and got dressed hoped in the car and was on my way to Craig's house. So when I got there he told me he needed me to do some undercover work for him and then give me all the information I needed to do what I had to do. He give me the address on where to find the person and the information on everything else but he never give me the name. So I took down all the information and told him that I hop on it first thing in the morning and when I got home I when to sleep.

The next morning came I quickly book a flight to ATL and rent my hotel for a week. Started packing my things and head to the airport on my way to Atlanta, Georgia. When I final made it to Atlanta I when to my hotel to freshening up just setting on a plane for a few make me won't to wash up. I also fix me a quick meal and then got dressed in my all black spy outfit and headed out the door.

I in my rental that Craig have for me. While looking for the location I fits my voice so that no one could recognize me. I made it to the spot the Craig give me and parked a few blocks down I called Craig and while on the phone with him and waited to get the instruction for my next move he told me everything that this dude have and told me what he was dress in. Also as 30 minutes pass I seen a dude walk out that Craig describe and a woman beside him holding I pull out my camera and start take pictures. I didn't get a good enough shot so drove behind them until they made they next stop and took a good pictures this time and when the woman true her head my mouth drop it was May and the dude was Ricky .

I called Craig up and asked him did he know the female that was with Ricky he didn't know but the knew the nigga was up to no good. So when I told him it was May he knew then I was time to let him have it. He was not playing Kim but he was also playing May as well. Craig was even more pissed because May is a nice and sweetheart person and we was both tired of seeing her being use by the like of Ricky. Craig knew about the relationship that Ricky have with another woman but he knew that him and May was still together the always told people that they broke up and she moved away to start her dream and started messing with Kim around the time.

Craig and I told Kim penalty of time about Ricky history about playing female and how he didn't want her but as all dumb bitch she did what she want anyway. Until one day Kim was crying and Craig ask her what wrong and she told him and found pictures that me and brother put in her mail box while she was at work. She shows us the pictures and was crying. Craig was sad for his sister but didn't care because his sister was a stupid hoe to begin with. Craig and knew that she got pregnant for Ricky to keep them together but she also have a feeling that he was with someone else but that didn't stop her the our she was going to keep him is to get marry to him. But Ricky didn't want to marry Kim. Kim always throw hunt to about it but he always has excuses and never told her why.

So one day she told him that he was going to marry her one way or another and if he didn't that she was going to put him on child support for the two child's that she have for him and with all that money he made he agreed to marry her and he still was going to Atlanta every weekend and ever other business trips he have. Kim was so dumb she thought marrying Ricky was going to keep him with her but Ricky he did what he want telling the same lies to both Kim and May.

May is the type of person that keep her relationship private but on the another hand Kim let everyone know her business even the female that still fucking him or that fucked him and found out that he ain't shit but a playa.

Ricky was still cheating on Kim and want she find out where he was going for the past 5 years she done have enough and want to her brother Craig and he give her everything she needed to know and show her proof for him cheating.