Chapter 9: Sunday Morning:

Today, is Sunday morning and I'm bright and early. I hop out bed ran downstairs to grab me something to eat while turning on the radio to listen to my gospel like I do every Sunday morning. I was so happy that Joe invited me to church with him it been awhile since I been to church
I been working like crazy and never have time to go but know it's my time to go. After I ate I ran up stairs in the bathroom and hopped in the shower. While shower Joe came in the bathroom and ask if I was almost ready. I got out quickly brushed my teeth, put my clothes on and then applied my make up and fixes my hair nice to my liking.

I grab my things and Joe and I headed to the car. Joe open the car door for me like what any gentlemen would do for his lady.

Joe: "Baby, I'm happy that your coming to church with me. It mean a lot and my family can't wait to meet you".

May:" Your welcome,but I'm kind of nervous to meet your to meet your family to be honest. "

Joe:" Baby, it's nothing to nervous about. My family is going to love you just the way I love to you."

While putting up to the church and founding a parking space then parked the car. Before I got out I checked to see how I looked in the mirror.

Joe:" Baby, you look beautiful you don't have to keep checking in the mirror". He said while walking up to me then giving me a kisses on my cheeks and then holding my hands and heading to in the church to find us a place to sit.

The church was beautiful inside we sat on the 3 row so we can see the pastor and hear him real good.

The choir sang some song that I remember when I was child. My grandma would always bring my to church and I would have a good time with my family worshipping God together are a wonderful thing to do it to do with family. I did everything thing and when all the church event they have.

Joe and I lesson the pastor is preaching about forgiveness one other in the body of Christ. I lesson to the sermon and he have a point. I was holding a Grudge against Ricky for 2 years about what he done to me. I needed some closer between us and the only way I could put things in the past for good with Ricky is to talk to him and tell him how I feel about the situation that happened between us so I can have a future with Joe.

Joe is a good man and treat like a queen and as his queen I want him to show me how to love him and to start a family with him and I know he want the same.

After church was over with Joe introduce me to his family. They all seem nice nice and then we headed to his parent house for dinner.

We got in the car and Joe looked at me.

Joe: "Honey your okay.".
May:" no not ready"
Joe:" You know you can tell me anything. Right I not going to judge you."
May:" I know Joe but I'm tell you when we go home and plus it's not the right time. Its about you us right now". I said looked back at him and we got the car and want in the house.

Joe: "Hey, mom and dad".

Joe's Mother:" Hello, son and this must my future daughter in law."

Joe:" I hope so." He said while smiling and then pull me close to miss me.

May:
"Hello, Mrs. Jones."
Joe: " want the food at am starving."

Mrs.Jones:" Let go in the kitchen and bless the food."

We blessed food and enjoy our meal. We watched and family together and played games. I must say I ready enjoyed myself but Joe notice I was getting sleepy because I have to work in the morning so we headed home.

When we got home Joe help me in my clothes and he bath me and off to bed We when.