17

May:

"Joe, you alright." I asked while holding his face up and he stared in my eyes.

"I'm sorry bae, I didn't know what came over me that all." He said as he give me a kiss. We was in my old room when I was staying with my mom. U can't believe that everything thing that I had was still here. I thought we lost it all as I got my photo book and started going tho them. "Man, I wish I could go back to the good old days." I said while looking in the old photograph of me and my family members.

As I was looking at them,Joe came behind me, he started to kiss me in my neck. As he move my hair to the side.
He pick me up then put me on the bed. He made sure that the door were closed and locked so, that nobody would walked  in on us.

He got back to his foreplay routine and started back kissing. He unbuttoned my blouse and pants. Then ease in between my thighs and started to suck on my breast as the other hand, finger my girl.

This feel so, good that I don't want it to stop. "May, you love me." Joe moan as he   work his way inside me slowly. "Yes, I love you." I said slowly.

He moved in and out with the rhythm to the slow song had on and between every kiss. He started singing to me which was sweet.

Joe took his time with me so we could both catch our nut together. "Oh, yes Joe, go deeper babbbaaay." I shudder my words out in a moan. Omg shit I forgot we have people in the house. I hope I wasn't too loud. "Shit." I moan then Joe stop and looked at me; "What wrong, did I do something wrong." He said as he started moving slowly in me again. " No, you didn't do anything wrong, I thought I was to loud while have sex. I don't know if my mom still have guess or not." I said
"Bae, if you want to continue at home,so you can get loud anytime you want then I  respect that." He said " No, lets finish up here and when we get home. We can play hidden and go get it." I said as I talked his chocolate lips.

Once we was done. We got up and luckily  I have a bathroom in my old room. So, that no one from the party would be looking and questioning what I'm doing. 

Joe still laying in the bed, flipping through the TV. I decided to take a nice warm bubble bath. Laying my head back in the tub and just thinking about everything that happened to me and I know my momo and mom told me to never question God's work. But sometimes I just wonder why bad things happen to good ass people like myself. I closed my eyes and dream about my fairy tale wedding.  Which we a good dream. I felt Joe get in the tub with me and then started bathing me. I knew it was him because the smell of his Gucci cologne that smells good. The touch of his manly hands rubbed my body. I felt a shiver down my spine and I was getting hot again and ready for round 2 again. Could wait to get home, so I could cuddle  up with my boo.

Once we was done. We made our way to say goodbye to my family members. Joe was the driver since I was too tired to do anything. I took a little nap in car while on our way home. It took us 30 minutes to get home since we live on the outskirts of New Orleans.

30 minutes later we finally made it home. I couldn't walked that how sleepy I was and weak as well. Joe know what he is doing when it comes down to sex. I was so tired. I got really upset out of nowhere because I wanted to go again with him and make him tapped out. But I know that wouldn't happen at all.

Joe came to the car and put up and walked me in the house and laid me on the couch. While he go back and locked the car. He came back in "Joe, I want to go a round 2 with yo you but I'm tried." I said as my words swerve out my mouth. "Babe, no not to night, just lay here and relax, so I can please you." He said in his deep voice. I felt myself  wetting then a river. He pulled off my panties and then showed them to me. I could see my juice dripping off of them and my face was red as I held my face under the blanket. "DAMN, you wouldn't lying want you said you want to good a round 2." He said with the koolaid man smile from ear to ear. He looked a my girls parts or love boxes and rub both his hands together as he licked his lips like a hunger man. "Time to eat." He said as his tongue started working my love area. I hear him slurring all my juice. He tongue started to rotate around the pearl and then move back and forwarded. He took his 2 index's fingers and inter inside and went to work. I can't help myself it felt so damn good. I grinded my pussy in his face making him taste every drop of me.

After he was done. I got on top of him and left my body took control and started running him like it was no tomorrow.
He eyes going big as he help me out from the bottom.

After, that we cuddle up and went to sleep because tomorrow I have a long day at work and I know I'm be a few hour late because of Joe lol.