15

Joe:

After, all that May's momo did. I felt a relief and peace came over me while she was praying and after she was done she dismissed me and told May is need to talk to her. Hope the family like me.

As I walked back to where the family was. One of my old friend walked over to and dubbed me up.

Danny: " What up my nigga, long time no see." He said as he stand in front me with his arm folded in a chill position watching everyone do them.

Joe: "Man, Nothing, I just busy work and spending time with my fiance and making sure she happy at all cost." I said looking at him.

He turn to me with a surprise look on his face. "My nigga it's about damn time you settle down and get my marriage. Shit. So, what you done over at my people house." He said turn towards me.

Joe: "With my girl and her family." I said. Then May walked up and give Danny a huge and said what up big cuz. Then Danny looked at me and then he looked at her. 

Danny: " Ooooh, my man welcome to the family." He said. Dubbing me with a half hug. Then turn to May and told her that she got a good man, May smile at me and squeeze my hand then kissed me or the cheek.

She joined the rest of the family. While I hang out with the fellas Noami walked past us and looked me up and down like she have a problem or something but I didn't pay her any mind tho. "Man, gul what the fuck you looking at Noami." Danny said looking at Noami. " You fuck boy." She said while in his face.

I looked at Danny and then at Noami. They started going back and forwarded like a married couple. Then he told her to go with rest of the female on the other side of the yard and stop being in grown men business with ha hot ass.

"Dog, what was that about." I asked while smh at him and trying my hardest to hold the laugh in. " Man, that my hoe ass wife, she think I don't know she sleeping around playing single and shit. But, I'm show ha ass since she want to show ha ass in front of my people and I be damn if she embarrassed me to."he said while opening another beer and taking a spilled  of it.

"Look, man where the restroom at. I need to pissed like a waterfall." I said to him and he laughed at me. " Down the hall 3 door to your left." He said continued "And yo get May to show you because the way my wife was looking at you no telling what that bitch might try." He said with a serious look on his face and he was right too. "Right,man thanks, I'll do that." I replied back as I walked toward May.

Once I got there every female in her family and her friends the three convo and looked at me. I tapped May on her shoulders and at ask to speak to her in private. Then I turn to her my and said " Excuse me ladies is okay is I speak to my fiance for a minute please", "Yes, son you may and Joe," she said while looking at me and slipping her wine. "Yes, ma'am." I replied back "Yall two know I'm to young to have grandchildren." She said in a playful tone of voice which made May put her head down. "MOM!!!! Please." May said without her head down an embarrassed about what her mom said to me. I can tell her beautiful face was red. Her grandma punched her mom in the arm. " Momo, with you did that for." May's mom said to her mom. "Because, you need to mind your damn business that why. She grown and if she want kids that her business not everybody else." Momo said then she continued " Yall two go make my some great grandbabe  she laughs and her mom joins her.

" Really you guy," May said and then grabbed my hands and we was headed in the house to the bathroom.

Once we got in the bathroom. I took a quick pissed. Which was a relief because holding make feel like I was about pissed on myself. I wish my hands then pull May close to me and started kissing her neck.

"Babe, I miss you." I said while kissing her soft neck with so much passion. "Babe, me too,but we should wait until we go home to have sex." She moaned as she whispered into my ears.

I stopped because I didn't want to disrespect her people home like that. When I could do as I please with her at house or mine.

We left out the bathroom and smacked her on her butt and watched how it moved. She handed my hand as we walked back to where she was sitting at.

I pulled May close to me in front of her friends and family to kiss her. As we was kissing I could feel Noami jealous ass looking at us. But I don't get 2 fucks because the bitch lying and saying she wasn't with anyone while we was fucking. I hate jealous hoes. This bitch hates to seeing May happy boy. So that why I kissed my queen in front of everybody to let them know that I'm not going anywhere and not going anywhere. So, whatever Noami have up her sleeves. She can throw that shit away and anybody else for that matter.

May look at me and was smiling from ear to ear like the koolaid man and the face was super red after I was done with her. I whispered into her ears. " I can wait  to yeah with the yeah if you know what mi means." I said in my deep sexy tone of voice. Which I know made her wet. I walked away and I seen Noami at the corner of my eyes sitting there with her arms folded with a unhappy look on her face.

As I was walking back I bumped it May's ex nigga Ricky the I who fucked up to give a real nigga chance to be with a good woman like May.

" What up, Joe." He said dubbing me up "What up." I replied back and returned the dub back " Hey, have you seen May, I need to talk her about maybe getting back  with her." He said I looked at him and smirk. This dumb ass nigga is so funny that he should be a comedian or something. " Oooooh, Well my fiance is with her mom right now, I'll be glad to deliver the message." I said being petty as fuck. " Naw, stop lying you and May not together, you couldn't even talk to her in college my nigg." He said while laughing. " While,let see, you fucked up, so I'm just call her over here and she can break the news to your bitch ass." I said well getting in his face because he done fucked over me too many times while we was in college. He fucked all my girlfriends and focused them to break up with me went I didnt know. But now i got the one person he can't have and i be damn if try even tho she don't want his ass no more sad a nigga.

Danny ran toward us and got between us. " Danny, man tell me this nigga joking about him and May." He yelled getting every one attention and included May. Before, Danny could said anything May walked over and came by me and ask me what wrong. " Nothing, babe Ricky want to know if you and him could get back together." I said while looking at her. "Ricky, you had your chance, but you lied to me and no we are not get back together. I'm engaged to Joe and that final." She said I grabbed May's hand and while walking I bumped into into his dumb ass. He love to make a scene pussy ass nigga.