Chapter6: New Beginning :

Laying in bed just cuddled up like teenager was the best feeling ever. Never have someone love me this much. I wish could told me how he feel in college. He a very smart and nice guy and I'm gave him the world and real good woman to him. I need to move on and with someone who care but I have truth else from the last relationship and I don't want to bring my past up on him and mess up something that meant for me. Just look at him. He been trying all these years to get with me, I'm so damn blind. I need help to get away from my past and move on with Joe.

Joe held me closed to him and didn't let go I felt the love and care for. I looked deeply into dark brown eyes. He started kissing me and whisper to me " I want you to be mind, all mind, I won't hurt you cause that how much I love you and I need you in my life." I want to make love to him sooo sooo bad but I want to take my time. Until that time come he will be hook.

"Oh, really," I said

"Yes, really, I want you. So Sunday morning I want to invite you to church with and family and their after church come have dinner with me and my family." he said.

"Yes, I would love to." I said

"I have another surprise from you," he said.

"You do!!!," I said my eyes lit up
"What, is it," I also continued.

"Lol, baby it's going to be a surprise if I tell you," he said leaving out the room.
Then run back in and say " baby stay put I'll be right back."

"Okay, I want move I please." I replied back. My heart beating like a kid for Christmas.

Then Joe came in the room with big basket full of stuff and he like at me and said open it.

So I open it and have candy, ted bear, clothes, shoes, and jewelry. He told me he have another surprise for me. Than he blind cold me eyes and held my hands and bring my downstairs. I felt we was outside and he said " On the count of 3 I'll remove your blindfold. Okay, 1,2,3. He remove the blind fold and I looked my mouth drop I couldn't believe my eyes. This is not my man yet and he brought me and 2018 Black BMW. He give me the car keys and told me to take a look but my feet wouldn't let me move I was so happy because I needed a new car. I would take the bus to work.

He looked at me and smile. "You like it baby I like to see my future wife ride in style." he said kissing on the lips.

"Thank you, very much but you didn't have too but you doing all this for me." I said

" It's look I said in the room I want to be queen and my only one. I want to make you mind. Your a good damn woman and I want to help you put that nigga in the past so I could be your future. Baby please let me be Your king and I promise I will take my time with you. But i understand if you want to take things slow because you just got out of a relationship but I want to be here with though the hard time." he said.

"Yes, I'll be your queen, but I don't want to russ into anything that might hurt our relationship and our friendship. I want us to take it slow and become one. I want you to love me and only me." I said.

It's was getting cold outside so we when back in the and when to bed.