✧1✧

{Mi Young's POV}

"Mi Young, Mi Young, Mi Young wake up!" I slowly open my eyes and try to adjust to the sunlight. "Mi Young get up your gonna be late for your first day of school." Eomma told me as she walked out my room.

Soon after she left I grab my phone from my nightstand to check the time. "Shit! 7:50 I only have 10 minuets!" I DASI RUN RUN RUN to the bathroom and brush my teeth, I just put my hair in a ponytail and added a little makeup.

I hurriedly put on my uniform, I grab my bag and head downstairs to see breakfast on the table.

I'm Park Mi Young. I'm half American and half Korean, and I go to SunLight High School. I'm just a 17 year old girl living a normal teenage life. My past is a little heartbreaking but I pushed past all of that and continued living my life.

"Sorry Eomma I don't have time to eat, give it to Hwan." I grabbed a banana and head out towards the door.

Hwan is my younger brother his school starts a little later than mine and it's also a little further than mine. I also have a older brother named Kwang but he's been living in America for about 6 years now.

I know I missed the bus so I ran as fast as I could to school. Im eating my banana while I'm running so I could possibly choke but I need to try to get to school on time.

As I'm running through the halls a teacher told me to stop running so I just speed walked to my class.

I bursted through the class door "SORRY IM LATE!" I said a little out of breath. The whole class was staring at me like I was a maniac.

"Miss Young hurry and have a seat." My teacher said I looked around for Hyun Jae, she was towards the back. Thankfully there was a open seat next to her.

"What happened to you?" Hyun Jae asked chuckling. "Well I woke up late and didn't really have time to get ready." I told her as I was fixing my hair.

We turn our attention to the teacher and listen to the boring lesson.

Hyun Jae is my best friend, we known each other since Elementary School. She knows what happened in my past and has been with me ever since then.

{Lunch}

Hyun Jae and I walk to the cafeteria and wait in line to get our lunch. After we got our food we tried to find a table to sit at, luckily there was one towards the back.

"Hyun Jae, quick question?" I asked while opening my water "What's our teachers name? I was so late she never told me her name and I didn't see it on the board?"

"Mrs Kim, I know she was mad at you for being late but she's not that bad." I looked at her pretty shocked. I really don't know why I was shocked? The name maybe? It sounded familiar I don't know.

We just talked about random things until lunch was over. Then we headed to our next class which was Science then after Science was P.E

Hyun Jae and I grabbed our stuff from our lockers and left to go to my house. We decided to stop at a convenient store to grab some snacks.

Then after we didn't want to go home yet so we went to a near by park. There were kids playing tag, people jogging, and bike riding. We just sat on a bench and opened one of the snacks we bought.

It was nice and calming until someone caught my eye and made my heart drop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked the first chapter, the rest of the chapters will be longer than this. This is my first fanfic so I hope it wasnt to bad for the first chapter. My grammar might be kinda bad sorry!