✧10✧

{Kwang's POV}

"Ah the air is so nice here!" Iseul said to me "It is! Iseul let me dial my moms number to let her know I'm in Seoul." I went a little distance from her and called Eomma. "I hope her number is still the same."

[Hello?]
{Eomma is Kwang.}
[Jinjja!? Why haven't you called me? How's America? Do you have a girlfriend? Any kids?]
{Eomma slow down.}
[Im sure Mi Young wants to talk to you let me put her on th-]
{No don't! Not yet Eomma.}
[Why Kwang that's your sister?]
{I'll discuss that with you later Eomma I called to tell you that I'm in Seoul.}
[Jinjja?!]
{Yes can you meet me at The Parkview Restaurant at 7 dress as if you were going to a meeting don't let Mi Young know where you are going.}
[Ok see you soon.]

I let out a big sigh and walked back to Iseul. "Did you tell her about us?" "No but I will at the restaurant." I offered my hand for Iseul to grab to help her up from the bench. "We should head to the restaurant." She said as we walked back to the car.

We are waiting in the front of the restaurant for my mom to arrive. "Kwang?" I heard her from a distance and I see a person coming closer to us "Eomma?" "Ah Kwang!" She gave me such a big hug I almost couldn't breath.

"Kwang it's been so long. Let me see you." She pinched my cheeks and ruffled my hair "You look so handsome!" "Kwang who's this?" "Ah Eomma this is my fiancé Iseul." "WHAT?! FIANCÉ?! How does she look? Is she treating you right? Are you treating her right?" Eomma pinched her cheeks too and turn her around then turned her back.

Iseul chuckled at her "Shall we go inside?" We all went inside the restaurant and found a table. We already ordered our food so we decided to talking about Mi Young. "Speaking of Mi Young, Kwang how come you didn't want to talk to her?"

"Eomma don't freak out I'm trying to protect both of you." I sighed "I want you, Mi Young, and Hwan to live with Iseul and I in America." "WHAT! WHY? WHEN? HOW LONG?!" "Eomma I told you not to freak out." Everyone in the restaurant had eyes on us.

"It's because Dad was never dead he's been in America the whole time he said that he 'died' because he owed to many people money so to clear it he said that he died in an accident" I looked at her and she had her mouth shaped as an 'O' form.

"The reason why you all are involved is because he wants you guys to get out of Korea so the people he owes money to doesn't see you guys and ask questions about him."

"Kwang when do you want us to move to America?" Eomma asked me more calmly. "As soon as possible the latest is about 4 months. I'll be paying for your ticket and I will have people pack your house when your ready." "Ok." Eomma said and got up from her chair.

"Until then son, take care of her." She pulled my ear "Thank You Iseul!" She finally let go of my ear and gave us a soft smile. "Bye Eomma." She then left the restaurant and was out of my sight.

I let out a sigh and look at Iseul "Just give her some time for her to take it in, imagine how Mi Young will take it in." She put her hand on the left side of my jaw "Everything will be fine ok?" "Ok." She gave me a kiss on the lip and finished dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I know this chapter is shorter than the rest it's cause I wanted a different POV so I changed it up a bit. I hope that plot twist was plot twisty enough! Anyway I hope you liked this different chapter!