✧7✧

{Mi Young's POV}

I was starting up at the sky just thinking. The sky looked gorgeous tonight the sight of it is what made me start think. I looked at Taehyung and caught him staring at me, he blushed and he turned his head the other way.

He then grabbed my hand and pulled me up and poked me "Tag!" He said and ran away. I smirked "I'll get you punk!" I shouted and ran after him. He eventually got tired and slow down. It was now my turn to run away. "Tag!" I said ran away.

I looked behind me and he was not that far away. Shit how is he already up and at it after all that running awa- My thoughts were cut off when I felt my feet lift off the ground.

He lifted me up from behind and spun me around. He was laughing "Taehyung put me down!" I while hitting his arms that were wrapped around my waist. As he was spinning me he lost his balance and we both fell.

It took it me a second to realize the position we were in. I was on top of Taehyung "Naughty Mi Young, trying to seduce me already? It's not that time yet." He smirked and winked. "W-what?!" I blinked a few times and got up.

We dusted our clothes off then I felt a hand on my shoulders. Taehyung was looking me straight in the eyes, my heart was out of control.

{Taehyung's POV}

I grabbed her shoulders and looked her in the eyes. Her eyes are just luring me in, they are tempting. My eyes moved down to her lips, I slowly leaned in and was about to connect our lips.

Our breathes were close I could feel hers brush against my lips. I decided not to kiss her, I just felt like she wasn't ready I guess. Something in me made me not do it. Guilt maybe?

"We should go back to the others." I let go of her shoulders lazily and flashed her a small smile. I walked to where Namjoon and Jin was. They saw I looked a little down. So they questioned me if I was ok.

"I'm fine. I think we should head back it's getting a little late." I gave them a small smile and started walking back to the house.

I started thinking to myself on the way back. I couldn't kiss her I wanted to but I couldn't bring myself to do it. My heart had guilt written all over it. I felt so guilty for leaving her.

Then I felt a arm swing around my shoulder. I looked and it was Jungkook, he had a big smile on his face but if turned when he saw me down.

"Hyung, what's wrong? Why do you look so down?" He asked
"While we were at the pa-" My words got cut off by him.
"Wait don't tell me! You were with Mi Young and she rejected you?!"

"Well not exa-" My words again got cut off.
"NO! DONT SAY IT! You guys were together and she didn't forgive you for leaving her?!"
"That's not wh-" NOPE NOT TODAY SATAN! I WILL NOT GET CUT OFF AGAIN!

"I THINK I KN-" He raised his hand.
"JUNGKOOK SHUT THE HELL UP AND LISTEN!" I yelled at him and smacked his arm down. Then he looked at me and frowned.

"I was with Mi Young and I was about to kiss her. Then something was telling me not to. I just felt so guilty for leaving her I couldn't bring myself to kiss her." I told him looking down.

"Hyung I may not know much about love, but all I will say is give it time." He again swung his arm over my shoulder.

{Mi Young's POV}

Taehyung grabbed my shoulders and slowly started leaning in. I just stood there waiting for our lips to connect, but they didn't. Our breaths were close I could feel his breath on my lips.

"We should go back to the others." He said disappointed and lazily took his hand off my shoulders. He walked to where Namjoon and Jin were. He left me here alone so I just sat down on the bench.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't want him to kiss me. What happened to him why didn't he? Was it me? I just sat there thinking and thinking. Then I felt a hand on my shoulders. I jumped up and turned around.

"Ah Hyun Jae! You scared the shit out of me! Don't do that!" I smacked her arm.
"I'm sorry. You should've seen your face." She couldn't stop laughing, her laugh was contagious and I too started laughing.

I can always count on Hyun Jae to make me smile and cheer me up. Seriously what would I do without her?

"Mi Young you look like you were in deep thought. Is everything ok?"
"Let's go home it's getting late. I can tell you on the way."  We left the park and walked to Hyun Jae's house to take her home.

I told her what happened at the park with Taehyung and I. She was only a little surprised.
"That why I saw him sad and down, he went to Namjoon and Jin then from there he left the park." She had a big smile on her face.

"Hyun Jae why are you smiling?"
"Well Yoongi and I took a walk around the park and got to know each other. That's all, no big deal."

"WHAT?! OMG HYUN JAE IS ABOUT TO GO OUT WIT-" She put her hand over my mouth chuckling.
"Mi Young the whole neighborhood doesn't have to know that."
"Mianhae." I chuckled.

We eventually made it to her house we bid goodbyes. I then made it safely to my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked this chapter! I'm thinking of making another FF should I? If so who?