✧21✧

{Mi Young's POV}

I sit on the floor waiting for the doctor to tell me his condition. I hear the door open I immediately stand up to hear what the doctor has to say.

"Ma'am are you related to Mr Kim Taehyung." "No im his girlfriend." "Well then ma'am I can't tell you his condition I'm sorry." "But doc-" "Excuse me doctor I'm his brother." I turn around to see Yoongi coming our direction as well as the rest of Bangtan.

The doctor pulls him aside and talks to him about Taehyungs condition. I take a in a breath of air and turn around to face Bangtan.

I start to have water flowing down my face. Jungkook makes his way over to comfort me. I cry all over his shoulder "I'm so glad I have you guys." I wipe my tears and pull myself together.

I clear my throat and tell them the news. "Guys I'm m-moving to America." They all pulled my in for a hug "Mi Young we are going miss you so much." Namjoon said.

"Guys stop your gonna make me cry again." Jungkook and Jimin were nearly crying. "Why are you guys hugging?" Yoongi questioned. "Mi Young is moving to America." Hoseok told wiping away his fake tears. "When?" "Next week."

"Yikes." "Yikes? Why did you say that?" He pushed his hair back and sighed. "Well the doctor said they got the bullet out but he needs to stay at the hospital for about a week to fully heal." My eyes again for nth time are watering up.

The doctor came out over to let us know that we an visit him. We all rush into the room Namjoon being first he put a finger to his lip signaling us to be quiet. "He's sleeping." I let out a breath of relief my legs nearly giving out.

I sit in one of the chairs they have in the room to think about everything that's happened. Bangtan is surrounding his bed watch him sleep. Jin sits next to me and comforts me. "This is gonna be my last week to see you guys." I blink my tears away.

"Guys lets get Mi Young some time with him." Namjoon exits along with the rest of Bangtan. I walk to his bed and hold his hand preventing myself from crying.

"You damn idiot. I guess it really is true what they say. Love makes you do crazy things." I mumbled "I don't know when I will see you and bangtan again but I guess I'll say my byes now because I'll be spending the rest of my week packing." I lean down and give him a kiss putting all my love in it. I accidentally had some of my tears on his face.

"I love you my prince. Please get better for your family, for Bangtan, for me." I wipe under my eyes and leave the room. I say my final byes to Bangtan and my shirt is nearly soaked from Jimin and Jungkook's tears along with mine.

As I'm walking out i hear a horn but I couldn't see which car but it drove in front of me and they rolled down the window revealing my brother.

"Cmon get in." I enter his care and there was a girl in the passenger seat. "Mi Young what happened?" I assume Hyun Jae told my family about the incident. "To some it up Taehyung jumped in front of a bullet for me." "Really?! Are you ok? Who was the shooter?"

"Yes I'm fine, we'll at least physically. But Kwang who is this?" "This is my wife Isuel. Isuel this is my sister Mi Young." She turned around and I waved. "Sorry you had to meet me in a such a bad state but nice to meet you." I sat in the middle and went next to Kwang. "You better be treating her good."

"Mi Young we can finish the rest of this later. Who is the shooter if you know or what did the person look like?" "Im sure you guys don't know the person. She goes to my school and her name is SooJin."

Kwang and Isuel looked at each other shocked. "I'm sorry Mi Young what was her name again?" "SooJin. What is it do you guys know her or something?" "Yes we do, SooJin is my sister."

"Why the hell would she do something like that?" "Well when she found out I was dating Taehyung she came to me and threatened me if I didn't leave him alone." "Which I clearly didn't do."

"I know she was telling me that she really liked this boy but I didn't know that he had a girlfriend and that it was you for that matter." "Mi Young I'll drop you home so you can start packing plus Eomma is worried about you." Kwang told me I nod and look out the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well shit that was a lot. This chapter was a bit hard to write Idk why. I hope you liked it though!