✧23✧

{Taehyungs POV}

I finally got released from the hospital I quickly call Jin hyung to pick me up. I need to get Mi Youngs house as soon as possible because she leaves to america today and I hope Kwang has everything planned out well.

After waiting 15 minutes Jin shows up with the whole crew. "Did you think you were gonna be the only that will miss her? We have to say bye to pabo!" I chuckle and make my way to the van.

"Wow are any of you happy that im out of the hospital?" They all shrug their shoulders and go back on their phones. My mouth formed an 'O' shaped "Yah close your mouth before something flies in their." I turn my head and pout.

"Of course we are happy your out Taehyung-ah!" Namjoon put his hand on my shoulder "We aren't BTS without all 7 members."

I turn around because I noticed someone with longer hair and realized that it was Hyun Jae. "Oh hey Hyun Jae. I didn't even realize you were in here. Man you really love Mi Young that you would catch a ride with these guys just to see her. That's dedication." I clap tuning out all of the "YAH!'s"

"My injuries are still healing so i need to b-" "We are here so get out to see if shes here." Jin cut me off yay, im convinced that they wish i was still in the hospital. I doubt shes here the hosptal released me kind of late but you never know until you try am i right?

I get out and knock on the door, i get nothing so I knock a second time still get nothing i knock a th- "YAH SHES CLEARLY NOT THERE LETS GO!"

-

We made it to the airport i quickly find the turminol she's on i only had about ten minutes since they 'had' to stop and get food since they were 'so hungry'. I found her and her family standing by the security section. "Mi Young!" I yell to get her attention the moment she saw who the voice came from i saw a smile appear on her face.

She makes her way towards me while i spread my arms and embrace her I pull away and grab both of her hands. "Mi Young don't worry" I clear my throat and sing Charlie Puth's "One Call Away" since i heard her sniffling. She starts to giggle i bring her close, wrapping my arms around her waist. I connect our lips we both cherish it knowing that it will be our last kiss for a while. "Damn did i miss those lips, i was only i the hospital for a week but it felt like a year."

"Only 10 minutes until the USA boarding." the speaker announced "Are you feeling ok?" "Now that im with you i am." "Taehyung please never be that cheesy again." I chuckle and give her a peck on her head.

{Flashback}

"So this is what i have planned for you." "Mi Young leaves next week as you know and im sure you'll be out the hospital by then so when you get out go to her house and if shes not there go straight to the airport." "Then after a year or so I'll come back to Korea to come and get you and if your up to it you can stay in America with us. I know it's not much but it's better than being without her."

I contemplated on that offer. What about BTS what will happen to us. Will they continue performing? Is my career more important than my love? I should talk to the guys about it to hear their opinions.

"Kwang I need some time to think about it." "Well you have about a good month to think about it." I nod as he walks out the room. I sit comfortably in my bed and think about everything from beginning to end.

{End Of Flashback}

I quickly bid goodbye to the rest of her family. While Hyun Jae and Bangtan say their byes to Mi Young. I lastly stop at Kwang I nod and give him a fist bump. "Wait a second, who's this hyung?" "Im Isuel, it's good to see you again Taehyung!" How does she know who I am? "Good to see me again" how do I even know her?

"Uh y-yeah good to see you too?" Now that I think about it her name does sound familiar. "USA boarding, again USA boarding" I snap out of my thoughts when I hear the speakers call you USA passengers. I slightly bow at the couple and rush back to Mi Young.

"Please have a safe trip princess. Don't worry about me ok? We can Skype each other everyday we'll be fine. I'll see you soon, I love you." I pull my face to hers smashing my lips onto hers. I see her eyes watering as she pulls out, she nodded and walked up with the rest of her family.

I love you to Taehyung, my prince.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~