✧12✧

{Mi Young's POV}

He laid me down on the bed and is hovering on top of me. I saw his eyes move down to my neck I can tell he was looking at the necklace. "You look gorgeous in that necklace." "Than-" I then got cut off by a kiss. I was a bit surprised when he bit my bottom lip.

He was covering my whole body in kisses then he some how got my sweater off. I was still wearing a bra but I was still self conscious. I turned my head away, a little embarrassed and self conscious. He put his hand on my chin to make me look at him again.

"Mi Young your beautiful." He smiled and made all of my insecurities go away. "T-taehyung I don't really know what to do." "Ill guide you, follow my lead ok?" I slowly nodded my head. He kissed me again and it was kind of hard for me to respond back. He then licked the area above my collar bone, I let out a small moan.

He started sucking the skin there. He gave me a hickey and whispered in my ear "Your all mine. Princess." Then he started moving lower. All I could do was let him do his thing.

I felt bad that I was getting all the love so I had enough force to switch positions so I was now on top. "What happened to I don't know what to do?" I just let out a nervous laugh. I started feeling sweat around my face. "You don't know what to do, do you?" "N-no I do!" "Show me then." He had a smirk on his face.

I guess I just have to go off what I know. I kiss him and explored his mouth while he did the same to mine. I then parted with him to catch some air and take off his shirt. I run my hand through his hair and smiled at him, observing his features.

I nibbled on his ear, then licked it and moved down. I traced his jaw with my index finger while pretty much laying on him. I too left kisses everywhere I licked the crook of his neck. He put hands on my waist and I gave him a dark hickey.

I heard him mumbled "shit" under his breath. I was sitting on his stomach, just thinking "Mi Young come here." I had my elbows above his head to keep my balance and leaned down. He tucked some hair behind my ear and whispered "Next time there will be more activities." Then played with my ear with his tongue.

He moved his hand up and down my back i felt the pleasure but it tickles a bit. "Taehyung can you breathe with me sitting on your stomach?" I didn't give him time to answer. I thought I moved back a little but I moved back a little to much. "WAIT! MI YOUNG DON-!" I moved back onto his stomach I put my hands on my face because I felt my face heating up.

I was surprised at what I felt and startled by the yell. "T-taehyung do y-you have a bo-" I saw him push his hair back a little frustrated so I just got off of him. I just layed next to him instead and noticed him blushing. "We should do that more often." He said with a smirk, I just chuckled.

"I'm gonna shower I'll have something for you to wear when I'm done." "Can I join you?" "No I think not." I blew him a fast kiss and close the bathroom door.

{Taehyung's POV}

She blew me a fast kiss and closed the bathroom door. I look on her desk and there was a book it's probably her notes or a diary. I got curious so I open it and it just had notes from school. Then I flipped to the back and it was a bit different I read some of it and she was talking about her dad.

I didn't personally know her dad but I knew the person he was. My dad and her dad know each other. He was known all over Seoul for different things. Then he got into a car accident and died, around the time I had to leave to America so I felt bad for leaving Mi Young in the state she was in.

I put the book back and left her room and went downstairs to sit on the sofa. I take out my phone and look at the group chat a have with the boys.

Namjoon: Taehyung where are you?
Jimin: He's probably at Mi Young's house doing her good.
Yoongi: Jimin shut up he's probably just catching up with her.
Jimin: What ever you say lover boy.
Jin: I don't care what he's doing I just want to know if he's ok.
Jungkook: Me too :(

"I should probably let them know where I am." I mumble to myself.

Me: Guys I'm fine I'm just at Mi Young's house.

As soon as the text sent my phone was going to explode.

Jimin: See i told you guys. How was it?
Me: We didn't do anything.
Namjoon: What are you doing over there?
Me: I was helping her with her brother and just decided to stay the night here her mom isn't going to be home tonight. I will meet you guys tomorrow.
Namjoon: Ok stay safe see you soon.

Right as I finished texting the guys Mi Young was coming down stairs while drying her hair. "Tae you can go take a shower now. There is already something in the bathroom for you to wear and a towel is in there." She said to me on the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well you hard stans thank me later I have to make it even you know. Sooo sorry soft stans :( I hoped you guys liked it though! I hope it wasn't to bad there might be another chapter like that who knows? Hehehehehe