✧14✧

{Mi Young's POV}

After we spent our time at the amusement park we decided to drop Taehyung home before us. When we made it to the stop we walk to his place with our hands intertwined. My hand feels so sweaty because every time we are together our hands are together.

My other hand is taken by Hwan of course. We finally make it to his place we stand by the door. "Uh M-mi Young." "Yes?" "Hm how do I say this." He nervously laughed. I'm starting to feel scared and worried.

"Ok so basically..." He took a breath of air and spat it all out. "Imtransferringtosunlighthighschoolstartingtomorrow." "Loveyoubye." He gave me a kiss on the lips and quickly went inside. "What?" "You'll see tomorrow." He said and shut the door.

"Ok then, I guess I'll see tomorrow." I shrugged and quickly walked home with Hwan. When we made it home Eomma was there.

"Eomma!"  Hwan ran to her and she picked him up. "Eomma how was the meeting?" "R-right the meeting i-it was good." "That's good, you need to rest you had a long day Eomma." She nods her head and put Hwan down. "I'll be lying down in my room if you need anything." She told and went upstairs.

I just walked up to my room and laid on my bed, looking at the ceiling. "I think check on Eomma." I went to her room and was about to knock on her door when I heard her talking. I could only hear bits and pieces. All I heard was "moving" and "right time" I was a little confused but I didn't let it bother me.

I fill the bath with warm water and throw in some mint leaves. I tied my hair up and take off my clothes. I look in the mirror at the mark Taehyung gave me. I realize that I'm blushing and get in the tub.

"Ah daebak!" I close my eyes and take a moment to think. "Moving and right time." I don't know what that could mean. Maybe her job is moving to another building. "And what was that about with Tae earlier? Whatever I guess I'll see tomorrow." I stop thinking about it and just relax.

After a few more minutes I get out and dry my body. I put comfy clothes and put Hwan ito bed since he fell asleep on the couch,then head back to my room. The moment I sat on my bed my phone buzzed.

Tae: Goodnight Princess ❤️
Me: Goodnight ;)
Tae: No heart :(
Me: loveyoubye!

I turn off my phone and smile at our little conversation. I lay down and prepare for school tomorrow.

{Morning}

I wake up to the bright sun shining into my room. I check the time and for the first time i woke up on time. I go to the bathroom and do my morning routine. I put my uniform on and do a final check in the mirror in my room.

Then I head down stairs and Hwan is sitting at the table eating cereal. "Hi Mi Mi!" Hwan waved to me "Good Morning buddy!" I kiss him on the forehead.

"Good morning Eomma!" I gave her a kiss on the cheek and she did the same. "Good morning Mi Young." Since I actually have time is morning I sit and eat a bowl of cereal.

After eating I head out to the bus stop and it come right on time. I take my seat and put in my headphones. I put my headphones away before we arrived at school and fixed my uniform a bit then got off the bus.

I walk into school and go to my locker to get my books. "Mi Young-ah!" Hyun Jae walks up to my locker. "Morning Hyun Jae." "I heard that there is gonna be a few new students today." "Oh really?" "Yeah i wonder if they are cute?" She put her hand on her chin.

We walk to class together and obviously sit in the back. "Alright everyone we have a new student!" Everyone gets quiet and waits for the person to come in. The boy comes in with his head down and stands next to the teacher.

"Introduce yourself no need to be nervous." The teacher says rubbing his arm. He looks up and my jaw went all the way to the floor. "Annyeong jeoneun Jungkook-imnida! I hope I can be friends with you all. Hwaiting!"

The girls are squealing and they guys are whispering stuff to each other. "Mi Young-ah!" He waved at me and the whole class looked back at me. I put my head down on the desk to hide myself. He came over and took the seat next to me.

"Jungkook why are you at our school?" Hyun Jae asked. "Well I don't really kn-" "Wait a second if your here does that mean that Taehyung is here too?" I lift my head and cut him off.  "Yup as well as Hoseok and Yoongi hyung."

After he said that I look at Hyun Jae and smirked, her face slowly turned pink. "Well welcome to SunLight High School"I focus my attention back on the teacher. "I hope you all treat him well. Now let's get into the lesson."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked the chapter :D Sorry I haven't posted school started not that long ago so I'll try.