✧22✧

{Mi Young's POV}

I walk inside the house are get attacked with hugs and questions. "Mi Young-ah" Eomma hugged me the tightest and cried on my shoulder. "Are you hurt? How's Taehyung doing?" "No I'm not hurt and he's good he won't be released till the end of the week."

"Mi Young are you ok? Jungkook told me everything. I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the hospital I came here to help you guys pack." "Hyun Jae hugged me. I nodded and smiled. I don't want everyone to be worried about me.

I went up to my room I opened the window to get some fresh air. I put on music while packing my room to take my mind off everything. I stopped halfway to take a break I went to the bathroom to wash my face.

He's fine Mi Young why are you still sad. I went downstairs to check on everyone "How are you feeling?" "Im fine thank you eomma." I gave her a sincere smile. "Hyun Jae you should go home it's getting late I really appreciate you helping us pack we should be finished by tomorrow."

She nodded and walked over to me she gave me a hug "We can visit Taehyung tomorrow if that makes you feel better."

"Do you want me to walk you home?" "No it's ok because I have to make a stop before I go home." "Ok be safe Hyun Jae-ah." I grab a towel to take a bath as usual I put some mint in it to relax me.

{Kwangs POV}

I drove to the hospital to visit Taehyung. I let Isuel use my car do go to her house to visit SooJin. I only have about 10 minuets until visiting hours are over. The assistant walked me to his room. I lightly knock on his door waiting for a response. I slowly open the door and walk in.

"Taehyung-ah it's been a while I didn't think our reunion would be in a hospital with you being the patient but it's good to see you." I see him crack a smile. "Hyung is it true?" I have a feeling I know what he's talking about.

"Is what true?" "That Mi Young is moving to America." "Yes she is moving to America she's gonna be staying with me and my wife." I slowly see his eyes water he turned his head the opposite direction.

"Listen this is what I have planned..."

{Isuels POV}

What is wrong with her why would she do something like that? I walk inside and get greeted by my parents of course I quickly say hi and go to SooJins room.

She gets startled by my entrance "SooJin are you out of your mind?" "What are you taking about?" I roll my eyes "You nearly killed Taehyung!" "Well his little ugly girlfriend took him away from me!"

"SOOJIN GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD! He has a girlfriend! If you loved him that much you would respect the decision that he made and be happy for him. Not try to kill the love of his life. Now look at him the same one you love so much is in the hospital because of you. That doesn't sound like love to me SooJin." I hope that put some type of knowledge in this little girls head.

I left her room to give her time to think about what she did. I say bye to my parents and drive back to the hospital to pick up Kwang.

{Mi Young's POV}

I open my window to look at the beautiful stars in the sky. I really hope Taehyung gets better. I start getting teary eyed, I blink the water away and breathe in the cool air. Maybe i should visit him before visiting hours are over. Nah i should let him rest.

I close my window and lay down, I pray that Taehyung will get better and I will have a safe trip tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I hope you liked this chapter sorry for all the POV also I knows it's a little shorter but I had to get to the next chapter lol. Thank you for reading as well. I'm slowly losing motivation to continue writing this book but I'll try to finish it for you guys. I am considering on writing a Jungkook FF tho.