✧5✧

{Taehyung's POV}

I wonder if Mi Young is free today? I want to see her, maybe she can meet the guys. Maybe I should go to her house? I still have my love for her. After all these years we still have our love for each other! Should I confess!? No it's to s-

"V!" I heard the teacher call me, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yes?" "Pay Attention!"
"I will, I'm sorry." The teacher was teaching us about Math so I really had to pay attention. I looked at Jimin and he mouthed "what's wrong?" I mouthed back "lunch."

Jimin and I are walking to the cafeteria to get our lunch then we were gonna go to the roof. "Wait here I'll get Jungkook." I told Jimin giving him my food to hold.

I jogged to the table he was at "Jungkook do you wanna eat lunch with Jimin and I?"
"Sure!" He said bye to his friends and walked with me back to Jimin.

We all walked to the rooftop and sat down on the floor. "So why were you out so late hyung?" Jungkook asked me smirking. I took a breath in "I-i saw Mi Young."

Jimin looked confused and Jungkook looked shocked. I don't understand why this man is confused? I told all the guys what happened in my past how can he be confused?

"The girl Taehyung liked when he was younger but he had to leave her." Jungkook said with an annoyed attitude. I just laughed and ate my ramen. "You probably dated so many girls you don't even know who is who." Jungkook mumbled.

"OH HER! Did you meet up with her?" Jimin asked me drinking his water. "Well not exactly." I then told them what happened and they said they were happy for me.

"Hyung see if she wants to come over I want to meet her! I'm sure the rest of the guys want to meet her too!" Jungkook asked excitedly.

"Yeah I want to meet her too and get to know her." Jimin said with a smirk.
"I was gonna ask her after school. Jimin don't even think about it you idiot."

{Mi Young's POV}

"Schools finally over. Weekend here we come!" Hyun Jae said stretching her arms. We grabbed our stuff from the lockers and walked to my house.

I told Hyun Jae what happened yesterday after I walked her home. She was mostly concerned about if those guys hurt me. Then after started teasing me for the rest of the day.

"Eomma I'm home Hyun Jae is here too!" I yelled from the front door. We went up stairs, Hyun Jae was playing with Hwan and I was just on my computer.

Then I saw my phone screen light up so I checked it. I got a message from Taehyung. My heart starting beating faster I didn't even open the message and my heart is already being extra.

Tae: Hey
Me: Hey
Tae: Do you want to meet up?

I looked up from my phone to Hyun Jae and signaled for her come here. "Should we meet him?"
"We? No YOU are meeting him not we."
"No please come Hyun Jae~ it might be awkward."
"How?"
"I-i dont know i-it might though." I said with a puppy face.
"No, your going alone."
"His friend might be there." I smirked
"Fine you win, I'll go."

Me: Sure! Can my best friend come?
Tae: Yes we are going to meet my good friends so she can meet them too. We can meet at the park we saw each other at.
Me: Ok we will be there in 15.
Tae: Ok bye see you soon
Me: Bye

We looked up at each other "We should probably get ready." We said together. I felt like being simple today so I put on a white t-shirt, a black and white Adidas jacket, with black ripped jeans, and white shoes.

Hyun Jae and I wear the same size so she put on my clothes she was wearing a green bomber jacket with a black shirt and denim jeans and black shoes.

Our hair was already done and Hyun Jae just added light make since she had her makeup pouch with her. I too put light makeup on and then we left.

"Eomma we are going to meet Taehyung!" I yelled and left locking the door behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like this chapter!