✧17✧

{Taehyung's POV}

When the bell rung for lunch I grabbed my stuff and immediately made my way to Mi Young's class. I got stopped by a girl with long black hair and red lips. "Hi Tae Tae." "SooJin can you not call me that call me V." I say pulling my arm out her grip.

"What do you want SooJin." She started acting shy. "C-can we exchange n-numbers?" I shake my head no "Sorry but my phone isn't excepting new numbers. Ask Jimin he will gladly give you his number." She rolled her eyes and I continue to my destination.

Am I ever gonna get her off my hands? I shake my head look around for Mi Young. "Oh Hyung!" Jungkook rushes to me along with Hyun Jae. "If your looking for Mi Young she left school early." I look at Hyun Jae and dragged me to the back of the class.

"She's kind of on her period so she went home. Girls like a bunch of junk food so you should buy some for her and pads. Remember pads for sure." "Thanks Hyun Jae-ah!" "Jungkook when you see the members tell them I went to Mi Young's." I give him a heads up and leave stopping at the convenience store.

I buy her chocolate, ice cream, chips, and the pads Hyun Jae told me about. I pay for the snacks and walk to her house.

I was gonna knock on the door but it opened before I could. It was Hwan "Hey buddy!" I give him a high five. I walk inside and I assume that she is sleeping since she didn't answer the door.

I knock on the door for her room and I got no answer so I went it. I look at her sleeping figure and I had to take a picture.   I took the picture but when I thought the sound was off it wasn't.

She slowly woke up and went back to sleep. I quietly try to walk towards the door but I jumped when I heard her voice. "Stop Taehyung!" I nervously laugh and slowly turn around. I walk towards her and me not noticing the blanket, of course I slip.

She's laughing her ass off over there. I take a moment to hear her laugh. It's been so long since I heard her laugh like that her laugh is beautiful. "That's not funny." I stood up pouting. I see her holding her stomach,still laughing so I playfully tackle her.

{Mi Young's POV}

"Why are you at my house anyway?" I look up at him. "Well Hyun Jae told me that you were on your period so I brought you some snacks." He got up and left my room and came back with a bag of snacks.

"I'm staying here for a bit because I don't wanna go back to school." I open the window to let the breeze come into my room. "Mi Young I really would like you to meet my family soon. It's been years since they seen you I'm sure they will want to see how big you got." "S-sure." "Great we will go to a dinner on Saturday!"

"Mi Young i have practice soon so I'll be going, I'll pick you up at 7." He blew a kiss and left.

I sit sloppily on the couch and think about what I'm going to wear to the dinner. I go upstairs to my closet to find something but all I have are t-shirts and hoodies. "My closet is so boring."

I grab my phone and send a text to Hyun Jae, telling her to meet me at the mall in 30 minuets. I put on one out of the many boring hoodies I own, with ripped jeans, and sneakers. When I went downstairs I saw my Eomma in looking in the fridge.

"Eomma I'm going out with Hyun Jae for a bit, I'll bring back dinner." She nodded her head and went upstairs.

I walk into the mall looking around for Hyun Jae. I spotted her by the food station. "Hyun Jae." I tapped her on the shoulder she turned around with food all over her face. I giggle and wipe it off with a napkin.

"Mi Young why are we here anyway." "Well Taehyung invited me to a dinner with his family tomorrow." "Jinjja!? Mi Young we got to find you something to wear." She grabbed my wrist and dragged me into a clothing store.

I tried on 6 dresses and I didn't like any of them neither did Hyun Jae so we went to another store. When we walk in a beautiful black dress grabbed my attention. I showed it to Hyun Jae and she grabbed the dress and dragged me to the fitting room.

I was in the fitting room admiring myself in the dress for a while. "Come our Mi Young!" Hyun Jae yelled. When I came out she was speechless I smirked and flipped my hair.

She kept nodding "Yup we are definitely getting that one." I changed out of it and went to pay for it. It wasn't that expensive thank the lord because my pockets aren't really full.

After we bought the dress Hyun Jae and I split ways. I was walking in the direction of my house but I just remembered I have to buy dinner. I change directions and find the nearest store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like this chapter! Don't worry the goods is coming soon. Again sorry for not posting