✧6✧

{Mi Young's POV}

Hyun Jae and I walked to the park Taehyung wanted to meet at. "I think thats him by the bench." Hyun Jae told me while squinting her eyes.

We walked closer and it was him. My heart started beating fast, so I took a few small breaths. When he saw us he smiled and waved. My shit his smile melted me on the inside!

"H-hey" I smiled shyly at him.
"Hey" He said then looked at Hyun Jae
"R-right this is my best friend Hyun Jae!" I said a little more energetic.
"I'm Kim Taehyung, but you can call me V." He reached his hand out
"Ok." Hyun Jae said shaking his hand with a smile.

"So lets go?" He said to us.
"Yeah!" Hyun Jae and I said together

We all walked to his place it was only about 10 minuets away. We talked about school and family, it was a peaceful walk. When we got there Taehyung opened the door for Hyun Jae and I.

We followed him and it lead us to a room that had a bunk bed and a couch. Then there was another door connected to it which I assume is where his friends were on the other side.

He opened the door but there was no one. "Since they aren't here we have to check one more place!" We walked about 2 blocks down and it lead us to a building. We followed him down a hall and he opened a door on the right side.

It was a dance practice room. There were 6 really good looking guys practicing. They stopped when they saw us come in.

They all came over asking questions with their faces. "H-hello. I'm Mi Young!" I smiled at them bowing. Then the guy that was with Taehyung at the park asked who's the girl next to me.

"I'm Mi Young's best friend, Hyun Jae!" She bowed and then smiled it looked like pretty normal but I know in the inside she's going crazy.

"You guys can introduce yourselves at dinner, first shower. We are going out!" Taehyung said to them "I'll just change, stay here!" He said to us and went with the rest of his group.

"Hyun Jae, I saw the one at the park smiling at you!" I smirked at her.
"I know me too, but there was another one smirking at me." She looked confused
"Hyun Jae getting the guys I see!" I laughed.

"I been getting the guys." She smirked and flipped her hair. We laughed at her silly action. There is never a dull moment with her.

We were just talking about different things until the guys were finished getting ready. Then Taehyung came through the door signaling us that we were leaving.

We walked out the room and damn did they look good! I looked at Hyun Jae and she just nodded her head. We already knew what each other was thinking.

"Sorry you guys had to wait so long these idiots never stop playing." One with orange hair told us. "It's fine." I chuckled. We then just walked to the restaurant since it was about 10 minuets away.

{Taehyung's POV}

We walk in the restaurant and find a table to fit all of us. I was sitting next to Mi Young and next to her was Jungkook. In front of us Hyun Jae was in between Yoongi and Hoseok.

Then Jimin was at one end, Namjoon and Jin were at the other end. They went around the table introducing and talking about ourselves.  We also mentioned to them that we are BTS. Namjoon had the idea of inviting them to a concert.

After dinner we all go the park that's by the restaurant. Mi Young and I were walking together. I swear my heart would not calm down. "I had a great time thank you for letting me meet your friends." She said and looking at me, smiling.

"Me too." I said smiling back shyly. We then sat on a bench facing a lake. Mi Young looked up at the sky and she looked like she was in deep thought. She caught me staring at her and saw me blushing.

I couldn't take my eyes off her
She's just gorgeous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked this chapter! Sorry it's a little short. Thank you for reading!