✧4✧

{Mi Young's POV}

After all that fighting I was so tired so I just sat on the floor with my back against the wall.

"T-thank you."  I said looking at the person. "No worries, are you hurt?" When I heard the person speak my heart started beating fast. That voice, it sounds so familiar.

{Flashback}

"TAG!" I yelled and poked Taehyung on his arm and ran away. I was running and I didn't see that my shoes were untied so I tripped and scraped my knee.

"Mi Young are you ok? Are you hurt?" He asked helping me up. We went to his house to clean my wound.

"Thank you Taehyung."

"No worries Mi Young."

{End of Flashback}

"N-no I'm f-fine."  "Are you sure?" "Y-yes." Shit Mi Young why are you stuttering? Just ask him for his name no big deal. What if it is Taehyung? How am I gonna take it in?

"May I a-ask your n-" "T-that necklace. Where did you get it from?" The person cut me off. I didn't realize I was still wearing the necklace Taehyung gave me.

"Someone special gave it to me a few years ago." The man put his hand in his pocket and it looked like he was trying to fine something. He then pulled out a necklace and IT LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE MINE!

{Taehyung's POV}

I know it was definitely Mi Young she's the only person that would have that necklace. "M-mi Young?" "T-taehyu-" I cut her off with my embrace. I missed Mi Young so much I never thought that I would be able to see her again!

"T-taehyung I missed you so much." She said to me in a sad tone, then I hear her sniffling. Is she crying? I broke the hug and looked her in the eyes,holding onto her shoulders "Mi Young I'm so sorry i left you. The love we had for each other fell apart because of me im so sorry." I said to her wiping away her tears.

{Mi Young's POV}

"N-no, I still have love for you. I just need time to take this in." I said to him blushing a little. He pulled me in for another hug. The hug was tight like he would never let me go.

He broke the hug "M-mi Young can we exchange numbers?" He asked me handing me his phone, scratching the back of his head. Cute. "Sure, maybe we can meet up."

He wanted to walk me home I kept saying I'm fine but after what just happened he said he will never let me walk alone again.

It was a peaceful walk home until I asked a question out of nowhere. "Taehyung was that you I saw at the park?"
"Y-yes."
"Oh? Why didn't you say anything to me?" I asked him and chuckled.

"Why didn't you say anything to me? We did make eye contact." He came back at me also chuckling. "Well b-because, y-you."
"I'm just messing with you." He laughed at me. I walked in front of him pouting.

"Mi Young I'm sorry." He walked in front of me. Then he stopped walking also making me stop walking.

"Awww you look so cute when you pout!" He said pinching my cheeks. I slapped his hand away and touched my cheeks to hide the fact that I was blushing.

We eventually made it to my house. "Thank you for walking me home Taehyung."
"No problem, you can call or text me anytime."

"Do you want me to clean your wounds m?" "Ani gwaenchana." "Well Good Night Taehyung." I said to him about to walk into my house. He then grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his embrace. "Good Night Mi Young." I just hugged him back. I broke the hug and smiled at him then went inside.

{Taehyung's POV}

When I got back to the house I couldn't stop thinking about Mi Young. She's just gorgeous, I missed her so much I'm so happy I got to see her again! She was right, we did get to see each other again in life.

"You were out forever hyung." Jungkook whispered to me sitting up from his bed. "Mianhae." I chuckled and laid on the couch. "What happened to your face?" "Nothing I just tri-" "Ok well goodnight." Jungkook yawned and layed back down.
"Goodnight." I drifted to sleep with a small smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I kept switching POV. Anyway I hope you liked it!