Chapter 1

Umji P.O.V

Keep smiling, just keep smiling this is nothing you have done worse than this, Umji. A few more photos and you be done with this horrible photoshoot.

"Perfect!Amazing!Beautiful!" The photographer said out loud, but I already knew I was doing amazing I mean after all I am, Kim Yewon the nation's beauty.

"And... We are finished." As soon as those words came out I ran out of the herb of animals that were in front of me.

"Ji Su!! Get these filthy animals away from me." I scream for my manager who got me into this whole messed.

"Coming!!" Soon she arrives pushing the animals away and putting my coat on. Soon all those ugly animals were away so I head straight to the car.

"A star like me shouldn't be doing this kinda stuff." I got inside the car and took off my shoes that were now all filthy.

"Miss, want me to take you home?" My driver asked me.

"Not yet, we still need to wait for Ji su." Just as I said her name she opens the door to the car.

"Hurry up and get in I can't stand being in this kinda place." I look around the village that was full of animals and elders.

"Your next stop is to your father's company." I turn to look at her, took my sunglasses off and look deep into her eyes.

"You know I hate my father, so why are you making me go to his stupid company?" She just rolled her eyes at me before throwing me a magazine.

"Ouch, next time be careful," I told her while grabbing the magazine.

"Stop being a bitch." I could fire her, but I need her.

"Kim's International Company in trouble?" I read out loud.

"Go talk to your father, he probably needs your help." I turn to look out the window.

"Take me home, I have no interest in his company trouble," I told my driver.

"Um-" I cut her off.

"I want to sleep so be quiet." I close my eyes trying to forget what I just read.

"Umji, please just go visit him. Even if you have no idea what's going with him, he has been sick lately." I stayed silent for a while into I dice on a choice.

"Only this time, take me to his company," I told my driver.

"Now don't bother me," I told both of them before closing my eyes.

"Umji-ah!Wake up." I felt someone pushing me lightly. I open my eyes adjusting them after a while I saw my manager in front of me.

"Aish!! Get out of my way!" I push her way.

"Get out of the car, your dad is waiting for you." I look around and found myself in front of my father company. I took a deep breath fixed my make up and got out the car.

"Wait inside the car, I won't take too long."  I head straight to the entrance as I walk people started to gossip

"Look who's here?"

"Little miss perfect, I swear she thinks she's all that."

"Be quiet, she's the boss daughter." I come to a stop, turn to look at those who only have the guts to talk behind my back. I lower my sunglasses a little and look at them.

"Can you'll please be quiet, your horrible voices makes my head spin." They lower their heads apologizing.

"I swear people around here make me sick." I turn the other reaction and head to the elevator letting those brats talk shit about me without caring.