Chapter 7

Umji P.O.V

The water crystal clear that you could see your reflection on it. The sun rays shining so brightly after days of raining and the smell of nature, everything seems calm and perfect except for one thing, me. I looked at the flowers that were in my hand, they were my mom's favorite type of flowers.

"This is where you die, the place you dice to leave this world," I said out loud I was in the forest my mom die, she was killed, her life was taken away way to soon.  I place to flowers down on the exact place I found her bleeding to death.

Flashback

"Mom!!Mommy!!" I called out her name looking for her. My father told me my mom was going to see the new land we bought so I wanted to go see her since my schedule was free.

"Stay there!!" I hear some voices since they were deep tone I guess its males. The voices weren't far from here so I follow the sound.

"What do you want? Money? I can give you money just let me go."  It was my mom's voice I ran after hearing her voice, but stop on my track as soon as I saw what was going on.

"We don't want your money, we just want to deliver a message to the Kim family." It happens to fast, my mom was shot three times in her body. I stood there, not knowing what to do, all I did was stare as I saw my mom being killed.

"Let's go." I had tears in my eyes now, my body was shaking and all I did was stay there just staring at my mother bleed out to death.

"M-mom." My voice was shaking, I wanted to run to her, but what I did was run away. I left my mother on the cold ground to die instead of helping her. I could have saved her but was too scared so I just ran.

End Of Flashback

I had tears now falling off my eyes, I'm the reason my mother die. If I had run to help her she will be right next to me instead of me celebrating her death day.

"I'm sorry, mom," I whisper, its all my fault that you die.

"I'm sorry I'm weak, I'm sorry that I left you there." I blame myself for her death, she was a strong brave woman, but I wasn't all I did was run away from her.

I felt into the ground my legs were too weak and I couldn't even see what was in front of me no more.

"I can't be strong no more, there are too many things going on all I want to do is give up, mother can I? Can I give up? Can I go with you up there?" I grab the knife that was in my pocket and took it out. I put out my arm and place the knife just above my wrist.

"If I leave I can be with you, but God doesn't accept people who kill themselves so at the end I will still end up alone, but I don't care I'm done with this world." I slide the knife on my wrist. It hurt I can't hide that but seeing the blood flood out my hand was kinda satisfying.

"This one is for leaving you there." I made another cut.

After other and other I keep cutting myself into I was in my six one. I felt my vision go blurry and my hand was getting weak.

"And. This one for not being love." That's was it I made seven cuts, but it wasn't enough yet I don't have the strength to keep going.

"Yewon!!" I think I hear my name, but I'm not sure. My eyelids were getting heavy that I dice to close them. My body was getting weaker that I let it fall to the ground.

Is this the end to my suffering?

Suga P.O.V

This is how broken she is? She was willing to die without hesitation. I walk back and forward in the hospital hall. After I brought her to the hospital she was cover in blood and her face was paler than it usually was. She wasn't in the best condition, but I do hope I came in time.

"Min Yoongi?" I hear my name.

"Yes?" It was the doctor I walk up to him

"Miss Yewon, she will be fine she did lose a lot of blood, but she will be fine." I was relieved to hear that.

"Is she awake? Can I see her?" He checks his papers.

"Actually miss Yewon was asking for you, she's in room 186." I thank the doctor and when looking for room 186. It only took me a while and I made it

I open the door a little and there I saw her sitting on the bed with her hand banged up.

"Yewon-ah?" She turns to look at me, her face was still pale but better from before.

"So you're the one who saved me? How did you found me?" I walk up to her and took a seat next to her.

"I did some research and found out was your mother die and I thought maybe you are there." I couldn't help but look at her arm. The memories of seeing then with blood and cuts came back bringing me pain.

"Stop looking." She moved her hand away, but I grab it gently.

"Why? Why would you do this to your body?" She turns to look at me and what I saw shocked me. She was crying there were actual tears falling down her cheeks. I don't know why I did it, but I pull her in.

"Its okay, let it all out." I didn't care if she wet my shirt off even messed it out all she needs to do it's let her tears out.

"Why are you nice to me?" She said gently into my ear. I just pull her closer.

"Cause I see through your thought girl act." She pulls away and cleans her tears.

"Would you stay or leave me after I tell  you the reason why I did this?" Her voice was shaking and her tone was so low and soft.

"I'll stay." She needs someone and ill is the one she needs.

"I kill my mother..."

🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸

Happy Monday my lovely cupcakes. I hope you had a great day and enjoy this short chapter.

Updates every Mondays central time zone

Have a nice day/afternoon/night

P.S Sorry for any spelling mistakes.