Chapter 3

Umji P.O.V

After the meeting with Suga, I was on my way to my house to relax and plan everything so it goes the way me and he planned it.

~Flashback~

I stood there in front of Yoongi telling him my plan.

"Tonight we are both are attending the Korean Award Ceremony, it will be the perfect place to announce our engagement. " I told him and he seems to listen well.

"Why don't we both arrive in the same car? So when we get an interview we can just say it right there." He suggested.

"That's a perfect idea, I'll take care of the engagement ring so don't worry about that. My driver will come to pick you up so be prepared also let's keep this whole thing to ourself, but I'm pretty sure you're going to tell your friends to tell them to keep it a secret." I stood up from the couch and open the door.

"You can't back away from this deal," I told him before leaving him.

~End Of Flashback~

I look up at the sky through the car window imagining how my life will be if I dedicate my life to my parents business instead of becoming an idol. I mean I never dream of it into I was cast when I was walking down the streets. 

"Ji su?" I turn to look at her.

"Yes?" She stops looking at her tablet and turns to look at me.

"You go home and rest, I'm going to walk around. Take the car with you." I told her.

"Please park over there," I told my driver.

"Are you okay?" She asked me looking at me with concern eyes.

"Yeah, I just want to clear my head over what my father is doing to me." She gave me a nod. I got out of the car and walk away not even turning back.

"Where should I go?" I whisper to myself and when I did I hear children screaming. I turn around and saw a park where kids were playing around. Seeing those kids brought happiness to my soul. I crossed the street and head to the park. It didn't take to long before I reach the park. I head to a close bench and sat down. I saw how the children were playing around without a worried while their mothers were watching over them. Seeing how the mothers took care of their kids it brought pain but happiness to me. It hurt to see them since it brought memories of my mother but seeing the kids smile was something to be happy about.

"Hello." I hear a sweet voice. I turn around and found an adorable little boy.

"Hello." He got up and sat down next to me.

"You're pretty." He told me out of nowhere and it was the most adorable thing in the world.

"Aww, thank you." I ruffle his hair causing him to giggle.

"But why is a pretty girl like you sad?" I stay silent for a moment.

"I missed my mom," I told him, I don't know why I'm telling a little kid my problems is not like they will understand but telling someone leases the pain I have.

"I missed my dad, I guess we both lose something." I turn to look at him with pain in my eyes.

"It's sad, right? You lose your mom and I lose my dad something that kids still need in this world. But you know what? My mommy told me that even if my dad is up in heaven he is still right next to me protecting me. " For a little boy, he sure acts like a grown up.

"Your mom is right, but I think my mom has stopped looking after me for a while now." He stood up on the bench and face me.

"Don't be sad, your mother still loves you it's just that parents can't always be there for there children." Out of nowhere he came closer to me and gave me a kiss on my cheek.