Chapter 4

Suga P.O.V

I try my best to not be killed by the girls, but when its one against six it makes it hard to hide from them. I was doing fine into my friends gave my location away, I mean how could they betray me for the girls.

"Theirs no escape so just give up." I turn around in a circle seeing that in every single corner was block by one of the girls.

"It depends on how much you girls are going to hurt me, so on a scale to 1 to 10, what will it be?" I look around trying to find a way out. I knew Eunha and Sowon were the easy ones to go with, but they were right next to Sinb and Yerin.

"Since your older than us and since you are like a brother to our boyfriends we won't hurt you a lot, but if you give us an explanation for backstabbing us we probably won't even hurt you," Sowon told me as they came closer and closer.

"I can't, I'm not allowed to say anything," I told them, after all, Umji and I promise to not tell anyone.

"Not allowed? Is she forcing you? I knew she was evil." Yerin says dropping her guard.

"No, I propose to her, all I can give tell you is that I'm very sorry." I was honest I really never expected that I'll get fake engaged to Umji.

"Will let you go, but your buying dinner."  All their scary looking faces turn into beautiful smiles.

"Thank you." I return their smiles.

"What a beautiful friendship, who knew that Gfriend was dating BTS? Now that will make headlines." We turn around to find Umji looking at all of us with a smirk.

"What are you doing here?" I try to change the subject, but knowing her she won't leave the topic that easily.

"I came to visit my fiance when I was looking for you I found this scene instead. I was planning to help you, but what I hear keep me interested. So who is dating who?" She asked them, but the girls keep quiet which made Umji chuckle.

"Sowon and Jin, Eunha and Jungkook, Yuju and Jimin...Yerin and V and let's not forget Sinb and J-hope. Let's go Suga we have plans to make." Umji turns her back on us and began to walk, but Sowon ran to her and stop her.

"How do you know?" We where shock to see this I mean it been years since they have talked to Umji.

"It's obvious, but why not asked the question you really want to ask me?" Sowon keeps quiet.

"Are you going to tell anyone?" Yerin asked her, but Umji only laugh.

"You guys are more cowards than I thought, talk to me when you guys have the guts to asked me what you really want and don't worry I don't like telling people about other people relationship." And with that, she began to walk. I looked at the girls and you could see the pain in their eyes.

"Go, don't worry about us," Sinb said, but I don't want to leave them.

"Oppa!! I don't have all day!!" I was more surprise she called me 'Oppa' rather than being scream at. Even if I didn't want to leave the girls I ran after Umji.

It took a while, but I finally caught up to Umji. Our walk was quiet and it was very awkward. I wanted to ask her something, but it was not the time.

"I hate when people don't say what's on their mind and mostly when they want to ask me. If you have something to say just say it." Her tone was lower than before it kind gave me the chills.

"Ummm...Why are you so mean to them?" She came to a stop at first I thought she will face me, but instead, she stays facing the front.

"Why did you leave?" Her voice was soft, but I didn't understand what she meant.

"Excuse me, but what?" Now she look at me, I could see her eyes shining she was trying to hold her tears.

"I been waiting years for them to ask me that, but instead they see me as an evil person like in fairy tails." After she began to walk again and I follow beside her.

"You shouldn't hide your feelings, is not good," I told her.

"If I let people see my true feelings they will feel pity for me and I don't need people to feel sorry towards me. Now please be quiet." I have been through a lot to know when someone is broken. Instead of teasing her like I always do I grab her hand and interview with mine.

"What are you doing?" She questions me trying to pull her hand out, but I just tighten the grip.

"Remember we are soon to be husband and wife so we should at least act the part," I whisper close to her ear getting a sift from her scent.

"You smell so good." She pushes me away.

"Are you a dog? Stop smelling me." I laugh at her reaction.

Your not so bad, Yewon-ah.

Umji P.O.V

I stood there letting the warm water hit my body. I have no idea how long I been the shower just letting the water hit me. I had a lot to think about, my ex-friends dating BTS, the biggest kpop group. I mean I kinda knew something was going to happen when I was in the group the guys always seem to be checking my ex-group members all the time.

"You shouldn't hide your feelings, is not good,"

Wait, what?!! Why am I thinking of him? I slap myself lightly, but I still can the sentence out my head, his sweet voice that I never heard before and the way he looks at me. I look down at my hands still feeling the way his hands felt alone side mine.

"What are you doing to me Yoongi? " I told myself. I have never thought of a guy like not even when I had crushes when I was little.

"You're making me feel different, you are doing stuff to me and you don't even know about it. Come Umji, you can't care about him or even think about him." I told myself, but I just still couldn't see to get him out of my mind.

I hate you Min Yoongi.

🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸

Updates: Every Mondays, Central Time Zone.

My dear Cupcakes, I just want to inform you if I don't update it doesn't mean that I don't want to its just that school has been keeping busy that I forget to publish the chapter or even check over it. So please don't come at me saying that I forgot because it hurts, I have a life so i can't be in Wattpad all the time. So please bear with me and don't DM telling me to update because I will just ignore you. Other than that, I hope you like this chapter.

Have a nice Day/Afternoon/ Night

P.S.Sorry for any spelling mistakes.