Chapter 24

Yoongi P.O.V

Beep Beep Beep

It was all I was hearing, my bones were hurting and honestly, it felt like if I fell from a high place.

"He should be fine, but for now, I will advise you to keep an eye to him." I heard a male voice, yet all I could see was darkness.

"Thank you, doctor." This time it was a familiar voice, Yewon.

Doctor?

I guess that kinda explains why I being hearing the beeping sound for a while now. And as for the darkness I guess my eyes are closed. I slowly try opening it, little by little it adjust to the bright white light hanging from the room.

"Yewon?" I softly asked after adjusting my eyes.

"Yoongi? You're awake!!! Is about time!!" I turn to my side to see her all dressed up.

"What happened?" She walks up to me and then checks her phone.

"One...two...three." She says in a whisper.

"MIN YOONGI!!!" After she said three and familiar scream filled the room. The door was slam open and their walk six familiar faces.

"You in trouble," Yewon tells me and after that, she walks to the back of the room and sits down.

"I should have seen it, but I was blind." Namjoon was talking to himself now.

"Hyung, why?" Jimin said, his voice was a little crack.

"Hyung, I'm sorry I couldn't take care of you." Taehyung came closer to me and held my hand.

"I'm sorry for not treating you well, Hyung." Jungkook sat on the bed.

"You little dickheads stop apologizing, he should take care of himself." Jin came up to me with an expression of disappointment.

"What's going on? Why I am in the hospital? And why does Jin look like he's trying to kill me? But most important why is Hoseok carrying so much food?" I asked everyone since everyone seems to be acting strange.

"I told you that he wouldn't know," Yewon speaks up and she goes to my side.

"My dear,  husband, you fainted when you were going up the stairs in our home. It turns out your body has little energy because you haven't been eating properly." She tells me, but I was still confused.

"What do you mean? I don't skip meals." She shakes her head no.

"Here are the test done by the doctor, I check them and is true, Yoongi, you are overworking yourself and not eating is causing some health problems," Namjoon tells me as he passes me the papers. I took them and began to look over it.

"Was it you that told them?" I turn to look at Yewon.

"Of course I did, if I didn't I'm sure you wouldn't either. I really wouldn't have care, but I can't be with you at all times if this ever happens again. I can't have Korea talking about my 'husband' fainting and getting more hate on how I was not really become a wife and all that shit." I turn to look at the guys.

"Sorry to worry you, but I'm fine, sure I skip some meals, but I'm fine." They all shake their heads in unison.

"If you feel sorry, finished this meal and from now on we will make sure you eat properly." Hoseok lays the bag on top of me. While Jungkook adjusted the hospital bed into a sitting position.

"Well you guys do that, but I have a business to attend to." Yewon gets up from the bed.

"Thank you for telling us, I guess your not a total bitch," Jungkook tells Yewon who only gives him a smile.

"Call me a bitch again, I will hurt Eunha." Yewon gave him a glare.

"Touch her, I will make you pay." Jungkook took a step closer to her.

"I'm so scared." She said that with a grin.

"You should be." She only laughs.

"You are so naive, you have no idea what I am capable of doing. Now if you excuse me I have important business to take care of." She gives Jungkook one last stare before leaving.

"Crazy bitch." Jungkook before turning around.

"Honestly Hyung, what do you see in her?" I turn to look away from Jungkook and focus on a black bag that was hiding in the corner.

She took care of me the whole night.

"She's nice just don't piss her off," I told him as I took out the food.

"Your weird, I think she has him under her spell," Namjoon said causing everyone to laugh except for me.

I willing fell for her spell.

"Enough about talking about my wife, let's all eat together since is too much food for me." Everyone was quick to forget about Yewon and began to dig in the food.

She looked very fancy today, where is she going?

Yewon P.O.V

Face to face with a person that destiny likes me to meet all over again. Our past became our present again.

"Next week you will have your results, so I asked you after that to leave me the hell alone," I told them, but to her is all a game and I'm the player.

"Of course my dear, just make sure it happens." I rolled my eyes. I always thought she was the sweetest person but after her husband died she became different.

"Is sad to see how you turn out to be, while Sowon moved on from her father fast you become some new." Sowon mother was a beauty a diamond that shines everywhere, but that day she became someone else to me.

"Nothing compares to what you did." I looked at her with a glare.

"We agree to never speak of it, I did what you asked me to do as long as you keep that secret to yourself." She gives me a smile.

"Oh yes, you leaving the group in exchange for my silence, I remember that day. But honestly, how did you end up making that mistake, weren't you someone who was so loveable?" I grab my purse.

"I'll pay the bill." I got up ready to leave.

"Oh come on Yewon, how did it felt to be the murderer of your own child?" I stop, I looked around to see if there was anyone.

"Goodbye." I didn't turn around and keep walking.

The past will stay in the past.

🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸

A short chapter for you all before I go to sleep💞💞

Also a published a new Sumji story go check it out, is called
"The Ceo's Woman"

I hope all of you are healthy and happy remember to always look at the bright side of life💘

Love you all💕💕

Have a nice day/afternoon/night

P.S. Sorry for any spelling mistakes.