Chapter 17

Umji P.O.V

You could say that this was something nobody expected at all, but here I am facing the person who took care of me when I enter the music industry, Kim Sojung.

Don't know how Yoongi did it, but as long as she is here that's all it matters. We were in a coffee shop, there weren't a lot of people since is not that famous and they also didn't have cameras which made it save for both of us.

"Please make this fast." I grab my purse and took out a packet. I didn't need to say anything all I had to do was give it to her.

She looks at me before opening, as she took the papers out her facial expression changed a lot. I let her read everything and gave time for her brain to progress the whole thing.

"You.Want.Me?" She pointed at herself and I nodded.

"The paper says your name, nobody else, doesn't it?" I stated the obvious.

"Well I know that, but don't you hate us?" I took a sip of my coffee and then lean forward.

"You can say I do, but I been seen lately that not a lot of people know you. Everyone is Gfriend is getting famous and well know by others, but you are left in the shadows. I want to help you leave that dark scary place and claim first prize." I explain to her.

"You want me to become like you?" She said it like it was a bad thing.

"No, I just want you to shine. All the members have more followers in Instagram compare to you and let's just said Source Music is still doing you dirty. Take this opportunity as a model for the Paris fashion week." She looks at the paper before putting it down.

"But wouldn't that bring fame to Gfriend more? Isn't that like helping the other members?" I laugh at her question.

"You won't introduce yourself as Gfriend leader Sowon. Is a whole new world, the model world!! Forget you're a singer, you will introduce yourself as Kim Sojung, not Sowon." She gives me a smile before pushing the folder forward to me.

"Yes, I'm the least famous, but I wouldn't betray my sisters." I rolled my eyes.

"Haven't you had enough? You and I were always the leftovers, the other members were always given more screentime and lines in songs. I remember how I was always given the ugly outfits. They didn't care if we were left to rotted, all they care was they had to shine. Aren't you sick of the other members outshining you? I know you are." She stays quiet.

"Just agree to it." I pushed the folder back to her.

We stay in silent, into I got up, I grab my stuff but still let the folder on the table. As I walk past her, she grabs my purse. I turn around.

"Are you sure I can make it?" She turns to look at me.

"Yes, definitely, so are you ready to shine by yourself?" She gets up and grabs the folder.

"I am, but how are we going to tell my CEO?" I link our arms together.

"You are Kim Sojung a model for my company, not Sowon Source music singer. Your model career is for my company to dice." She gave me a smile.

Little by little I will win.

Suga P.O.V

This woman is crazy!! I never really thought I will lead Sowon to a trap!! I sat there as I saw Yewon say her goodbyes to her. After she closes the door the fake smile she was holding fade away.

"I still can't believe you haven't won an Oscar." She looks at me.

"I won two actually." I rolled my eyes at her.

"Remember, our contract." She walks up to me, as she passes by she grabs a pillow.

"Of course I haven't forgotten, the photos will be deleted, but I do apologize for this." My brain didn't had time to react. Before I knew it the pillow she grabs was being used to hit me.

I quickly jump up from the couch and grab the nearest pillow around me.

"You started a war!!" I began to hit her with the pillow as well. She ran away and I follow behind her. I could hear her laugh and to be honest it was beautiful.

"You can't get away from me!!" I ran as fast as I could. I was close to her and grab her by the arm and pulled her back. I made sure it wasn't that strong.

"Ahh." Her body was now close to my body. I wrap my arms around her.

"Let go." Usually, she would say it in a dark tone, but this time it was playful.

"Into you apologize to your lovely husband." She giggles, and then tries to get put my grip, but I stop her.

"I'm. Sorry." There was no feeling in that apologize.

"I'll tickle you." She shook her head no.

"I'm sorry." I gave her a smirk, thank God she wasn't facing if she saw that my little game will be over.

I rest my head on her shoulder, smelling the scent of her rose pink perfume. For a moment her body got tense, but it then relaxes. My arms still around her small waist and her hands on top of mine. For a moment we actually look like husband and wife.

"Are you happy?" She asked me out of nowhere. I took a deep breath.

"Yes, but I do have my downs," I whisper to her.

"No, I mean are you happy when we have moments like this?" I stop breathing for a moment before a smile appeared on my face.

"You can say I do, because this are the times when I see you're truly happy." After I said that there was complete silence. I unwrapped my arms and lifted my chin.

"I'm sorry." She said softly as she looks up at the ceiling.

"You were just playing no big deal," I assure, but she turns around.

"No about that, I'm sorry I took you away from the person you actually love. I'm sorry I can't be a good wife. But mostly I'm sorry that moments like this can't happen again." She took one last glance and walk away.

I could have stopped her, but it was better this way, after all, she is making my heart beat way to fast.

I can't fall for her cause she will never feel the same way as I do.

🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸

Yeah, I know such a long a time since I updated. But I fell very sick I couldn't really do a lot. Like I didn't even want to eat, and I lost so much weight. My energy was really low and the doctors told me to rest. So I apologize for not updating.

Hope you like this chapter, not one of my best, but hope you like it.

Have a nice day/afternoon/night

P.S. Sorry for any spelling mistakes.