Chapter 18

Umji P.O.V

I never thought I will enter this type of place again, but here I am a place that mostly everyone hates, the hospital. I wasn't sick nor anyone I care, but my father. It turns out that what my previous manager said was true, that he actually was sick. To be honest, I would have careless about him, but since this is a great opportunity for that fucking bitch to take advantage of him.

"You have the papers?" I asked my driver and he nodded, he turns around and gives me a folder.

"I won't take to long, but maybe a little longer than last time." He nodded and I enter the room where my dear sick dad lay.

"You're here, Yewon." Just like I guess my stepmother and a lawyer was here.

"Yes, I'm here for this." I walk past the lawyer and my stepmother to reach my father.

"What is it?" I give him the folder and pass him a pen.

"Sign it, after all, I accomplish what my mother and you agree on." He read over the paper.

"My sweet darling, that can't happen as you can see your father just sign some papers so some of the stock can be passed to me." I quickly turn around and gave her a smirk.

"I know, you were always after the company, so I took it to my power and pass this little law in our company." I open my purse and gave her an enveloped.

"Please father, hurry, I have places to be." I turn my attention to my father who signs the paper.

"How could you?!!" I took the folder from my father's hands and face that stupid whore.

"Because now I own the whole company! I am the new boss and you are nothing. As you can see I'm the only who can approve who gets some stocks in MY company and you won't get anything." The look on her face told me I won.

"I hope you get better father," I told my father and then walk away from the room, not before giving that woman a glare.

I close the door behind me with a heavy heart. After my mother death, everyone knows I put a long distance between my father. What he did was wrong and it really hurt me.

"Mommy, I got the company just like you wanted me to," I whisper as I look up because I know my mother is looking down at me.

I took one last glance at the door before walking away. I know that my stubborn self won't come back to visit him. I got what I wanted but in reality what I wanted was to be close with my dad again, those times when my family was together. But after my mother died, my brother and sister when away leaving me alone.

"Why do I hate my father when he dice to stay and not my siblings when they left?" I asked myself. I chuckle at myself and press the elevator bottom.

"I guess I love people who hurt me."

I got inside the elevator and for some reason, I had the feeling of calling him. I took out my phone and dial his phone number.

It rang for a couple of seconds into he finally answer me.

"Hello." His voice was deep which told me he woke up.

"Do you have a schedule today?" The elevator door open and I walk out.

"No, but the guys want to hang out, why?" I stop dead on my tracks.

"Nothing just wanted to know. Have fun and make sure not to get in any trouble." I told him.

"Since when do you care?" He laughs which kinda hurt my heart.

"I don't, but the media does and if the paparazzi find something against you, I will be ruin too. Bye!" I hang up on him even before he got the change to call me back.

Just as I hang up on him, I got a phone call from other BTS member. Some people will love to be called by them, but I don't.

"What do you want?" It was Taehyung who called me.

"Rude!! I just wanted to say is can you not put my hyung to work a lot, because of you he won't come and hang out with us." I blink a few times and try to get this.

Did this bitch lie to me?

"So he isn't hanging out with you guys because of me? Did he told you that?" I was close to losing my patience. I get mad when people lie to me, but I get madder when they used me.

"Yes, so can you let him off for today?" I look around and begin to walk.

"I see what I can do, but don't tell him about our conversation, cause if you do I will make Yerin suffer." I know that if I used Yerin he will keep his mouth shut.

"You could ask nicely, but okay." I hang up on him and put my phone back.

This little bitch lied to me, but why would he lie to me and his friends. I don't care for his reason, but it's kinda interesting. I head to the parking lot where my car was waiting and got in.

I look at my phone and found his tracker, one thing that I love about knowing his password for his phone is that I granted myself the permission to track him. He was in Daegu far from Seoul. I check on the address and he was in a restaurant.

Why would he be there?

He usually doesn't go out, but he's in a restaurant right now? But why do I care? I have my own business to attend.

"Take me to the company, I want the people to find who their new boss is." I told my driver and close my eyes.

I try falling asleep, but my thoughts still wanders around.

Why would he lie to me?

Suga P.O.V

I really don't know why I lie to her or even my members, but I just had too. If I tell my members, they will just be worry for me and if I tell Yewon she wouldn't care at all.

"Here's your food sir." I took the food from the person's hand and pay.

Before leaving the restaurant I put on my mask and then head to my car. It was nice to come back home, but the reason to it is not.

As I got into the car my phone rang and when I saw the caller my face put a smile.

"Yes?" I asked the person.

"Can you passed to get my dress too as well as my medicine?" I turn on the car.

"Sure, I'm going to drive now so I see you later, okay?" I put on my seatbelt.

"Of course I'll be waiting for you and also I have a big surprise for you." I love hearing her voice.

"I can't wait to see it, well see you later."

"Okay, come fast." I hang up on her and began to drive.

That's the woman I love...

🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸

Yeah, I know I been absent for a while but I dice to publish this chapter for you all.

I hope you all like it💕

Have a nice day/afternoon/night

P.S. Sorry for any spelling mistakes.