Chapter 16

Umji P.O.V

I was surrounded by darkness, as I open my eyes all I saw was pure dark. All I could see was a small little light coming from the ceiling.

"I guess those pills do work," I told myself softly as I got up.  I grab my phone to see if it works and to my surprise it does.

"Now you want to work, you piece of shit!!" I scream at my phone and I turn it back on.

I open the door to the storage room and like I would have guessed, its nighttime. I look around and saw that those bad people were gone and they didn't find out about me.

"Might as well as see how bad they left my home. " I walk inside my house to see mostly everything was gone. All my paintings, even the little small stuff were stolen. The only thing that seems to be left behind was the furniture and things that seem worthless.

"How come the police didn't come? Didn't Yoongi got my message?" I took my phone and there's was no notification of him. I dial his phone number.

"You have re-" I cut it off, I guess he still has his phone off. I head to my room, to my surprise it was open. I guess they found a way to open it.

As I enter my room, it look like a brand new room, all they left me was my bed and the curtains. I when my closet and when I open it, everything was empty.

"There goes all my clothes that are worth more than a car. I guess I have to go shopping." I told myself as I when I'm sat on the bed.

"I'll text him." I grab my phone.

To: Stupid Husband

Don't come home, stay with your members for a few weeks if you saw my other message just ignored it. I'll see you tomorrow for our little meeting.

I send it to him and when I did that I call a cab to come and pick me up. As I waited for the cab I began to grab the few things I keep hiding. I move the bed to the left. I walk to the little whole that was on the floor.

"Thank God, they didn't find this." I grab the necklace I had on my neck and took it off. To many, this will just be a necklace, but to me is a key to my dark secrets.

I took the key and open the little door nobody knew was here. When I did I took out the box that I keep hiding there. I shut the door, took my key out and move the bed again.

"Time to go back to my old home," I said softly as I close the door to my bedroom and head downstairs to wait for the cab to come.

Oh yeah, what in the world will Yoongi be doing?

Suga P.O.V

I forgot how much fun being with this idiots was, after I move and spend weeks with Yewon well let me say they weren't happy times. Right now we were all just relaxing after playing in the pool.

"Hyung?" Someone tap my shoulder, I turn around to find Namjoon.

"What is it?" He hands me my phone.

"It seems like your in trouble." He shows me the screen and right there, I have three missing calls and text messages from the devil itself, Yewon.

I quickly grab the phone and unlock it.

"Good luck, Hyung." Namjoon patted my back and then walk away. I quickly when to messenger.

From: My Devil Wife

Yoongi, I have no clue when you will read this message but, don't come home their thieves in the house all of them are carrying guns. Go with your bandmates while I handle the situation.