Chapter 30

Umji P.O.V

Yesterday I was a messed and I was so thankful to Yoongi taking care of me. I'm also thankful that this morning during breakfast he didn't push me to tell him what happened yesterday, he acted like everything was fine and I honestly was happy because I don't have the guts to tell him anything as of now. Yes, I have learned to trust Yoongi and it's one of the few people I trust yet I can't bring myself to be able to explain everything about my past or the horrible things that happen as of now. But maybe one day I will be free from the chains that carry me down from my freedom.

"Yewon, the director called and he said that by next week they will start the shooting and that your role has changed." I raise one of my eyebrows.

"What do you mean by it changed?" We were on our way to the first location for the reality show Gfriend and I will be doing and honestly at this rate I don't want anything to bother me.

"Please just don't get mad or anything, well apparently..the director...he changed your main role into a supporting role. You will be playing in the main actress best friend."

"What? Who did he gave the role that I work so hard to get?" At this point, my manager put her head down.

"Eunha from Gfriend." That shocks me, I believe at this point many directors should know I don't work with people I don't like.

"Yewon just don't do anything." I gave her one of those smiles that she has learned to know.

"I won't do anything because I won't be part of the cast, tell the director he should find someone else. I signed a contract with me being the lead actress role, not a supporting person. "

"We here!!" I grabbed my phone.

"Are you sure?" I open the door and put my sunglasses.

"Trust me everything I know I'm sure of." With one last wink, I got off. I looked around when I got off and I just knew the first location will be a bitch to me.

"Yewon-shi we are glad you could make it, the others are here we will begin shooting in and hour so please get ready." I gave the director a smile before signaling my team to follow me.

Today will be a long day.

Suga P.O.V

Writing music and producing it was always a stressful process and with the deadline approaching the members were getting more and more stress. I won't blame them we had most of the songs already prepare and approve yet there is one single song that we are all struggling with.

"I just think the lyrics are too plain and won't covey the meaning of the song too well." Namjoon and I have agreed to get the other members to help us that's why we have been sitting here for hours fixing the song left and right.

"But none of us have gone through a break and even if we had we haven't date in years." Hoseok was right it's only two years since the guys dated again.

"How about, 'was there anything I could have done to make you stay' for this part." Jungkook point at the chorus and honestly it was nice.

"And maybe over here, 'I wish you happiness even tho I'm hurting' for the second bridge." For short words, we were shocked.

"That's amazing, who hurt you?" Jimin intended it as a joke but seeing the way that Jungkook didn't even laugh and just gave a weak smile was enough to grabbed our attention.

"Hyungs, Eunha, and I broke up."

"What?!! Why didn't you tell us?" Jungkook just gave us a weak smile biting his lower lip trying to prevent from crying.

"She doesn't like me no more."

"How do you know? Please tell your hyungs' what's wrong." Taehyung sat closer to Jungkook wrapping his arms around his waist.

"I guess you can say I wasn't the source of her happiness anymore. She wasn't as happy as I was in the relationship, she found someone else." His voice keep getting shaky.

"Found someone else, just like that?" Judging Jimin's face was enough that he was getting pissed.

"Her feelings for me are no longer there because her heart beats for someone else, I'm fine still hurts but because I still hold her dear to my heart I decided to let her go." And that was the last thing he said because soon he broke down in tears. All we could do right now is hug him and forget about the lyrics to this song.

"Let's buy some food and a lot of banana milk," I suggested before grabbing my phone. While I was about to call our manager Umjicaller ID pop up. I answer the called it was already almost night time which meant she should still be working.

"Hel-"

"I'm not here to talk to you, passed me Jungkook." I look at my phone in disbelief before giving it to Jungkook. He gave me a weird look but accepted the phone. As for their conversation, I didn't hear anything because he when from crying to smiling in a few seconds.

"Here." He passed me the phone back at me.

"Take care! See you at home." Before I could ask she hang up on me. I just stood there confused whatever Jungkook and her talk made him feel better.

Yet I can't shake this feeling about how uncomfortable I feel to see that Unji my own girlfriend called my phone to just talk to someone else. I appreciate her for making Jungkook happy but I don't even know why they are even talking or since when they communicate with each other.

"Hyung, don't worry, is nothing much other than a little team-up," Jungkook said.

"What are you two planning if I may asked?"

"You find out later when she wants to tell you as of now when will you order my banana milk, I'm heartbroken over here, hyung." The audacity of him.

"Brat." He just smiles like an innocent kid as if it wasn't such a little devil and even if I want to know what he and umji talk about I just decided to ignore for now.

In time she will tell me why she's talking to him, to begin with, just hope it's nothing bad.

🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸

What are your guess on Jungkook and Umji talking together? What can they be up to?

Hope you enjoy this chapter into next time.

Have a nice day/afternoon/night

P.S Sorry for any spelling mistakes