Chapter 10

Umji P.O.V

I lost count of have many times I have lie, I wasn't a person who lies a lot, but it all began a few years ago. When I dice to leave Gfriend after that I began to lie a little, It all became a habit after a few months later after I left the group when my mother died. After those two things, I began to lie like it was so natural to me. I guess by now I have lie more than a few thousand times, I really don't know, but I'm full of lies instead of truths. To me telling a lie is like telling the truth, I know is a lie but another person in front of me things I'm telling the truth. I began thinking was the point of telling the truth it all leads to disaster, every single time I told someone the truth they will just use it to hurt me. You can label me as fake or a liar, I don't care telling lies is the way I can seem strong and it keeps me from hurting the ones I love.

It should have ended that way, me living my life telling lies, but you came and made me tell the truth even when I told you lies you always figured it out and made me tell you the truth. The times I tell you 'I hate you' or 'Leave me alone' are so hard to say, I don't know why, but telling you those words are so hard. I can do it to anyone and it will be a piece of cake, but to you is a whole different story. I don't know know how to act around you? you have seemed all my flaws, you have seen my broken self, but yet you didn't dare tell anyone or used it against me. Should I hate you for that? Or should I like you? Please tell me heart so I can make my final decision

"Yoongi, wake up, we have arrived," I told him as I move his arm a little.

"Jungkook I will kill you if you keep bothering me." He mumbled, he has the energy to talk, but not wake up?

"Wake Up!!" I scream in his hear.

"I warn you." He grabs my shirt and pulls me closer. He then turns his head to face me and open his eyes. There we stood face to face, my eyes level with his eyes and his hot breath hitting my face gently.

"You had a nice nap?" I try to break this whole scenario.

"Yeah, should I let you go?" I rolled my eyes. I put my hands in his chest and try to pull myself away but he was quick enough to put his arms around my waist and pull me closer.

"What are you doing?" I told him as I try to get up.

"You're warm, and you smell like chocolates." That's still not a reason to hug me.

"Look at that cute couple."

"I wish my boyfriend would hold me like that.

"Look at their hands they are married."

"Your right, they are probably on their honeymoon."

Whisper began to go around and my cheeks were getting red.

"Let go of me before I chop off your balls," I whisper into his ears and soon enough I was let go.

"Let's go." He got up and grab my hands. I pull away from his hands but he just did it again.

"Nope, you can get lost and since your short, I won't be able to find you." Short? Compare to you, yes, but I'm quite tall.

"I hate you." It kinda hurt to say that, I seriously need to know why I can't say those words to you without getting hurt.

The hotel was beautiful it sure had a classic vibe and you could see the beauty of Paris. Of course, I made sure there was to bedrooms so none of us have to sleep on the couch.

"What are you doing?" I asked Yoongi who already made the couch into a bed.

"I'm tired and want to sleep." I really don't know how he became an idol all he does is sleep and eat.