Chapter 25

Umji P.O.V

Two years ago I made three decisions that into this day I regret doing. The first one, leaving Gfriend, they were like sisters to me and I regret leaving them. The second one was running away in fear instead of helping my mom when she was dying. Into this day I think if I did that, would she be with me?

And the final one, the one that I really can't forgive myself and that's aborting, my child. I should have been strong and keep the child, but instead, I got rid of it.

"Yewon? Are you there?" I stop looking outside the window and turn to face Yoongi.

"Yeah, just looking at the beauty of Seoul." I close the curtains.

"Can you come here?" He pointed at the seat next to him.

"Sure, but why?" I sat in the chair and he adjusts the bed.

"I want to know why your here, is already 2 in the morning and you haven't have gone home." Honestly, I don't even know either.

"You don't want me here?" I didn't mean it to come in a rude way, but it did.

"No that's not what I mean. I don't mind you being here, but don't you have like schedules or something tomorrow?" I stood up.

"Your right I should go." I should have known that not even you wants me around.

"Yewon..." I grab my purse.

"Take care, hope you get better." I didn't even make eye contact with him.

"Yewon, I didn't mean it in a rude way." He said, but to me his message was clear.

"No worries, I don't even know what I was thinking coming over here. I guess my head is acting strange now." I fake laugh.

"Can you please sit down and tell what's going on?" This time I turn to face him.

"Many things happen to me, you don't need to worry about them, I can handle it." I have managed to live in this cruel world for a while now.

"I know you can, you are a strong woman, but there are times when even the strongest need a little help." I put my purse down on the bed and sat down next to it.

"I'm really grateful to you for trying to help me, I'm really am, but you got to understand that I don't want anyone's help. I prefer to suffer alone instead of asking others for help. So can you plea—hmmp!!" Before I knew it I was in his embrace.

"I know." His head was in my shoulder tug in there, both his arms around me and my head against his chest. I could clearly hear his heartbeat.

"That's good, can you let go now?" I try pushing his body away, but who knew he had strength.

"Can I asked for a favor?" He said softly, I was still trying to push him away.

"Sure, but let go." In a few seconds, I was free from his embrace. I looked at him who was smiling at me.

"Sleep with me."

"What?!!" I jump off the bed.

"This bed is huge, sleep next to me, can you do me that favor?" He moves over and pats at the open area.

"Are you scared to sleep alone?" I was still startled by his favor.

"Yes, so will you?" I looked at him and then at the spot.

"You know the reason why I came here, don't you?" It took me only a few seconds to realize what he was doing.

"Nope! I have no clue what you're talking about." I laugh at him.