Chapter 27

3rd P.O.V

Seoul is a beautiful city, where business bloom and people try their best to achieve their dreams, it's a city full of lights one that Yewon grew to love. Right here it was when she found her second family, the ones who were there for her in hard times. Here was when she began her career as someone idol, here was when she fell in love with someone who she never would have thought in her life she will like. It just seems like her life the one that she loves and was happy living in was all just a dream. Of course, she keeps those memories deep in her heart. The ones she spends with the girls, laughing, telling each other secrets and in general being together. She treasures the ones with her mom and dad, enjoying each other when it lasted. She loved her family, they were so close yet now it seems like the only thing bonding them now is their blood.

The park, this park is her safe place, is where she can go out and be away from the city lights and just look up in the sky. It's very hard to see the shiny stars up in the sky, but this park is one not many know about. It's where she can come and know that the only thing that will see her will be the bugs flying. She lay in the grass not caring if her design clothes got all dirty, honestly, she never did care about this. It was just all an act one she decided to take after suffering too much. Losing her mom, was such a heartbreak, but then losing her dad to some other woman she was forced to call 'mom' was the first step to her falling. Then her quitting Gfriend, not because she wanted to, but more like you either do it or the others will pay kinda thing, now that was her breaking point. She lost the last thing she was able to call family and that broke her in many ways.

She was no longer happy, there was no light inside of her and if you focus deep in her eyes you can the sadness of them telling you to save her from all of this, but nobody notices. The ones who she thought will notice didn't even glance their way to see her for a second. She was hurt there's no denying that, yet a fake smile and a tough act were what others notice. She began to play a role, one she didn't want to. She knew all of this will one day be her downfall and she didn't care at that time, either way, the people she loves are either gone or don't care for her anymore, she's okay with that yet it still hurts. Yet one single person had to come and slowly began to see what she wanted others to see a long time ago. She wanted to save one yet now she's not sure if she wants to. All she wants is to put a stop to these feelings telling her that it is not too late to put everything right again, but two years have passed and she's now sure about all of this.

"Mom, can you see me up there? Today has been such a stressful day. With the whole business and then rumors going around. It's just so hard to keep moving forward. I really wish you were here, all of this will be so much easier, but I know I can't go back in time. You know mom, that there's this one person, who I thought maybe just maybe will save me. Yet here I am laying in the grass looking up in the sky knowing that none will save me. Just like nobody did two years ago...c-can I j-just j-j-join y-ou?" Crying that's how she spends her night like. All her body knows now is how to produce tears so she can cry each night to sleep.

"I know you said to be strong even in your darkest days, but two years of darkness just makes me feel like I can't do this no more. I enter a fake marriage to save the last thing that reminded me of you, believing that I will not gain feelings for that person. But what a fool I am, weeks, months spend with him, were such good days that it put a little sunlight into my life. But just like the sun has to come out also the gloomy side has to shine. How can I fall for someone that will never be mine, to begin with?" Tears streaking down hitting the grass gently, just like rain.

"Should I let go? Or should I fight for something that I'm not sure I'll win at? Please give me a sign!!" She cries louder this time not even caring how badly her body was shaking.

"I feel lost, mom and I need you by my side right now."

You could say it was a sign or maybe just coincidence, but what happened next was the new beginning to Yewon's life.